Poll: Who Do You WANT to Win the Bet??
Poll Options
View poll results: Who Do You WANT to Win the Bet??
Awildgoose (Thread starter)
5 21%
Davrossss (Other Guy)
8 33%
WTF... Mate. Just Decide yourselves.... Bloody 'ell
11 46%
Voters: 24.
Ok, me and my friend - Davrossss - have made a bet. $20 AU says my death will be better. Who do you wan to win.

I play guitar, go trail riding on my XT 175, play basketball, played hockey for 5 years and is Australian and one 8th German (long story)

Davrossss plays guitar, sits on the xbox all weekend and computer. Has played one sport: hockey - my team for half a year - and pretends to be part German even tho his mum told me he isn't.... He also asked out his cousin.

Please decide, I have told an unbias thing and completely true.
k since the other guy is gonna do it with his cousin, his death will be elaborately planned by the cousins parents
hes gonna win
Other guy ftw.

Dying by jumping off the Empire State in GTA IV > Falling off a bicycle.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
You're both going to die lonely, acne-ridden virgins in your parent's basements, so it doesn't really matter.
Quote by Retro Rocker
You're both going to die lonely, acne-ridden virgins in your parent's basements, so it doesn't really matter.

Whatever, I will not end up in our basement, we dont even have a basement! I actually have a house ready to move out into, or maybe i will get my family's farm that we have had for like 5 - 6 generations.
So do you really think a guy with a awesome motobike and awesome skills with it will be a virgin? HELL NO
Also, I played Rep hockey for 3 years. Davrossss is a ranger - rangers/red heads are cool, just not this one.
Quote by Awildgoose
Whatever, I will not end up in our basement, we dont even have a basement! I actually have a house ready to move out into, or maybe i will get my family's farm that we have had for like 5 - 6 generations.
So do you really think a guy with a awesome motobike and awesome skills with it will be a virgin? HELL NO

Death by ego isn't really a good way to go.
Wow. A really pointless thread. A REALLY pointless one. I guess you win today's award for being pointless. Because you're pointless!

Do I need to stress out a certain word or is it pointless because you already understand how pointless your thread was?

Not to mention non-entertaining...

..besides I don't get the fking idea! Death? Better? Playing hockey? You guys religious or what? 'Tis some weird shit..
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Quote by Retro Rocker
Death by ego isn't really a good way to go.

death by ego? no way man. ill most likely die serving my country in a war or something. its sort of tradition to be in the air force in my family. My dad, my grandad, his dad. I even did Air Force Cadets. Davrossss will most likely die infront of a TV from fatigue, or hiding
Quote by BloodMoon666
Wow. A really pointless thread. A REALLY pointless one. I guess you win today's award for being pointless. Because you're pointless!

Do I need to stress out a certain word or is it pointless because you already understand how pointless your thread was?

Not to mention non-entertaining...

..besides I don't get the fking idea! Death? Better? Playing hockey? You guys religious or what? 'Tis some weird shit..

No, we are not religious at all. I just make bet all the time because i always win. I made a bet with that guy $10 for this thing and it took him 2 years to pay up. Another person i made a bet with. He said "I bet $60 that you will be homless when your 22" so yeh.
If you thought this thread was going to be pointless, why did you go on it?
Your friends with davros ? Your going to be killed by daleks then. So you'll lose.
Quote by josh999x
Your friends with davros ? Your going to be killed by daleks then. So you'll lose.

im guessing you watch Doctor Who, but i have a laser screwdriver, i wont die, I will just go super saiyan and then go "Autobots, Transform and Roll Out"
Whatever...I still don't get it.

Must be one of those gay marriage things I've heard about..
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Quote by GiantRaven
Well it'll be hard to top being crushed by your own inflated sense of awesomeness...so i'm going to have to go with you

Thanks man, your the only one (and this other guy on the street, and the guy who gives trophies to Supercross winners) to say im awesome. your so cool.
Quote by BloodMoon666
Whatever...I still don't get it.

Must be one of those gay marriage things I've heard about..

Gay marrige is legal now?? Fck, sh/t (sorry guys and girls who are gay) dam
Quote by Retro Rocker

Thank you for saying what I was thinking.
Quote by Vagabond21
Thank you for saying what I was thinking.

Man i hate you, im just going to slit my wrists now. oh wait, i already have a cut
Quote by Awildgoose
Man i hate you, im just going to slit my wrists now. oh wait, i already have a cut

Make another. This thread has no point. Kill it with fire.
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp