Well today i decided to not go to school but instead go smoke cones at a mates house, i went there at 9 in the morning and finally went home at like 6 then as soon as i got home i got a phone call from a friend asking me to play for his hsc in 10 minutes. Now this guy hates me smoking, like he seriously tries to kill me. So I'm like yeah go down to the school to play canon rock, which i havnt played in about a year and im megaly stoned still, so yeah im sitting there droning adn we are called to play so i get up and play this song, and we hadnt had one practice lol, it was a last minute performance because his other songs fell through, and yeah im sitting there droning out while playing and it was all fail and yeah ahah so funny. I'll upload a video later lol. Anyone got any mad stoned playing shows or anything like that stories?
your guitar amp was turned down too low.

The same guy also rang me to play 1 hour before the show to play a song I've rehearsed with him once.
2005 Ibanez RG1570
1998 Ibanez RG7620
1998 Mesa 2 Ch. Dual Rec
Quote by _-Skeletor-_
Well today i decided to not go to school but instead go smoke cones at a mates house, i went there at 9 in the morning and finally went home at like 6 then as soon as i got home i got a phone call from a friend asking me to play for his hsc in 10 minutes. Now this guy hates me smoking, like he seriously tries to kill me. So I'm like yeah go down to the school to play canon rock, which i havnt played in about a year and im megaly stoned still, so yeah im sitting there droning adn we are called to play so i get up and play this song, and we hadnt had one practice lol, it was a last minute performance because his other songs fell through, and yeah im sitting there droning out while playing and it was all fail and yeah ahah so funny. I'll upload a video later lol. Anyone got any mad stoned playing shows or anything like that stories?

that's a nice story and all
I'm not sure why I didn't understand the majority of your post.

Are you still high? Or do you simply fail at organized trains of thought?
I played at a deb once and Smoked up beforehand. It was a big event and I was totally stuffed. But when we started playing it felt so amazing.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
Quote by confusius
I'm not sure why I didn't understand the majority of your post.

Are you still high? Or do you simply fail at organized trains of thought?

TS fails at the use of the enter key and paragraphing.
2005 Ibanez RG1570
1998 Ibanez RG7620
1998 Mesa 2 Ch. Dual Rec
A couple of imperial officers and storm troopers decided to have a smokeout in the Death Star control room one day. Damn morons. Screwed up the venting system for a week.
Quote by 1570-Shred
TS fails at the use of the enter key and paragraphing.

Agree