WARNING : EXCESSIVE OPEN-MINDEDNESS FOLLOWS.

lips 2 da floor.

This song is fairly old now, but it's still amazing, and considering this is a guitar site I assume most will not be aware.

For the closed minded (majority) of UG, this song is an excellent mockery of grime.
For those who appreciate other music, check out Dubbledge's album, The Richest Man In Babylon.
R E G G A E
Quote by TheDarkestNights
Clicking a link? Goddamn.

I have to click the link, listen to the song, think about it, and tell you what I think.

I'm just not motivated/don't have the time/am at work and can't listen to music.

DANCING MIDGET!

LMFAO!
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by Vagabond21
I have to click the link, listen to the song, think about it, and tell you what I think.

I'm just not motivated/don't have the time/am at work and can't listen to music.

Touché.
R E G G A E
Quote by TheDarkestNights
Touché.

Well, all is well that ends well.

Lo siento mi amigo
Let's kill everyone, everybody kill, you you know the drill, you know how we kill everybody in the place, then we just... CHILL"

amazing.

"you ain't got control, you dunno how to get control, when you piss you miss the bowl, you miss the bowl when you piss cuz you piss then you miss the bowl"
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
Let's kill everyone, everybody kill, you you know the drill, you know how we kill everybody in the place, then we just... CHILL"

amazing.

"you ain't got control, you dunno how to get control, when you piss you miss the bowl, you miss the bowl when you piss cuz you piss then you miss the bowl"

You're right. I do like you.
Eventually.
R E G G A E
to be perfectly honest....

that was ****ing excellent!
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
fecking hilarious, and i usually hate this stuff
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
Quote by UncleCthulhu
Ahhh the cunning trick of putting music to funny videos, it makes people like the music...

No. The music was still bland, repetitive and uninteresting.