Well my dad said my music is the devil and he told me to read my bible wtf... he also said its racist.....

Well I could destroy his ignorant thoughts...

But I need to ask do any of you know of any racism or devil in hardcore not sub genres... sorry if this not a clear question
Perhaps your father has decided that secular music must be dissing his religion and is one of those silly people who call anything racism?
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Is your father Fred Phelps?
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
It's threads like these that make me glad that I have a dad who's a Christian and appreciates good music (in fact, I doubt he's ever owned a religious album...)

Some people are closed-minded, you can't really do anything about it. It sucks, I know. Antagonizing him won't really help, though.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Hardcore is extremely Satanic and racist. Seriously TS, get out your bible.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Turn on some kickass Opeth, and lol at him when he calls it satanist music! GOGOGO
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
Just ignore him. Fighting will only make him misuse his authority over you (sounds like the kind of guy who would, anyway) so just diss it all as the nonsense it is and you'll probably be fine. Prove to him that you are the same kid you always were and music isn't turning you into a rebel or devil worshipper or racist or whatever.
Don't be ridiculous.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...