My wrist hurts. Not from fapping. Apart from getting off the computer and buying a new mousemat do you guys have any quick remedies to helping this?

Thanks.
Icy hot?
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Go to a sink and blast cold water. Make sure it's pretty damn cold. Then just place your wrist under the water for a few minutes.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
stop fapping

/joke

do what the guy above said and don't use it
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I've found that several dozen successive strikes with a hammer can remedy this.

Someone needs to make a wrist/finger/hand pain thread or something like that. I've seen way too many of these pop up.
try taping it up

i always do it cos my wrists get bettered from rugby, it works pretty well for me
wat.
Quote by Xiaoxi
Go to a sink and blast cold water. Make sure it's pretty damn cold. Then just place your wrist under the water for a few minutes.

Thanks, I'll try it now.
hammer a nail into you leg... i promise you will forget all about the pain in your wrist
If it's realitly minor, then you should use a wrist brace at night while you sleep. Don't wear it all day long, unless a doctor recommends it. The brace should have some kind of splint in it to keep your wrist straight and not too tight, good blood flow is important.

Also, instead of just getting a wrist pad, you may want to look into getting a more ergonomic mouse & watch your posture.
Imagination is more important than knowledge...
It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
- Albert Einstein -
Quote by Tom_hatton
Not from fapping.

denial.. it's not just a river in Egypt.

lol
how did you actually hurt it?
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by el-ECTRO
denial.. it's not just a river in Egypt.

lol
how did you actually hurt it?

Spending time on my Laptop I think. Its wierd though, I only got back from college a couple of hours ago and it really hurts.
it probobly is from fapping, just stop it........
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking
Quote by OCDeity
I've found that several dozen successive strikes with a hammer can remedy this.

Someone needs to make a wrist/finger/hand pain thread or something like that. I've seen way too many of these pop up.

No you haven't. June 08er.

Only kidding, you lurking b*stard, you.
My name is Danny. Call me that.