HARRY POTTER WIZARD
41 27%
JEDI
111 73%
Voters: 152.
Page 1 of 2
Hey Pit,

Would you rather be

A) A Harry Potter Style wizard, able to walk around and do magic every day and shit

OR

B) Be a Jedi and save the galaxy all the time and be a philosopher and fight for good and move objects with your mind.
Jedi, you get to wear capes and not look like a mupet.

Also i'd much rather fight the dark side than the dark lord, i'm not harry potter so i wouldn't have a wand that could concor him.
Very hard question.
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
Jedi
Harry Potter is just really homosexual, and since I'm not (no offense to those who are), I wouldn't fit the gay-wizard category (no offense to straight wizards)

Dang, I just insulted most people in the Pit...

Edit: So you're asking me if I want to be either

or

And have women around me who either look like

or

And if I choose to become evil, I become either

or
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Last edited by Karvid at Sep 3, 2008,
Wizardry is for queers
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
HEY, THIS QUESTION WASN'T LIFE-CHANGING AT ALL! HOW DARE YOU!

Also, who wouldn't pick Jedi?
What i want to know is whos the guy who selected harry potter and hasn't admitted it..........?
Quote by ali_mw
Jedi, you get to wear capes and not look like a mupet.

Heeey! Harry Pothead wears capes too!

But he's queer, so...

I shall join the dark side for the all-powerful chocolate-chipped cookie!
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Quote by ali_mw
What i want to know is whos the guy who selected harry potter and hasn't admitted it..........?

Indeed...who was it? Show yourself!!!
Quote by ali_mw

The TS...

You obviously lack the intelligence to make presumptions.
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

jedi pwn but sith pwn with lightning... Although luke did also come up with that green lightning to defeat the yuuzhan vong
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
A jedi. Everyone dislikes Harry Potter and all that faggy shuff that goes along with it.
Everyone knows Jedi's are the best; more powerful and respected keepers of the peace. What better job could you want
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
I'd be a wizard, I didn't like the Starwars films tbh and walking threw the streets blasting chavs out of the way sounds much more fun to me, plus with wizardry you'd have a lot more powers and wouldn't be a nerd who wants to live in a Starwars film ... no offence.
I'd definitely go for being a wizard, it's so much more interesting than just walking around with a lightsaber and pushing things around. You can levitate stuff, make objects turn into animals, ride a broom, the possiblities are endless

EDIT: Plus Hermione
Originally Posted by filthandfury

haha

I congratulate you good sir on being EPIC.
Quote by aaciseric
I'd be a Jedi; I didn't like the Harry Potter films, to be honest, and walking through the streets slicing wizards with my lightsaber sounds much more fun to me. Furthermore, by being a Jedi, you'd have a lot fewer gay powers and wouldn't be a Ron-loving fanboy who wants to live at Hogwarts... offense intended.

Fixed
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
I chose jedi for the record, but to play devil's advocate, as a Jedi you'd have to live by a strict set of morals, never slap a ho, never pound anything. Wizard you'd just have the same life you do now except your suddenly some warrior-pimp who can turn people into frogs.
Quote by wolfhowl11
I chose jedi for the record, but to play devil's advocate, as a Jedi you'd have to live by a strict set of morals, never slap a ho, never pound anything. Wizard you'd just have the same life you do now except your suddenly some warrior-pimp who can turn people into frogs.

Or you can ignore the rules and become a Sith. Think of the possibilities!
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
Quote by aaciseric
Spose I had that coming

Well, to be fair, once I get old, I'll look like this:
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
Quote by Karvid
Well, to be fair, once I get old, I'll look like this:

only if you can't jump over ewan mcgregor
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
If I was a witch I could do anything.
But if I was a jedi, I'd be pretty freaking cool. And plus the light-sabres...
So I chose Jedi.
--------
Are you kidding, potter is a douchebag farrie along with all his bibbity-boppoty-boo wand waving fags. Can you tell I hate the whole potter trend garbage? Jedi's are where its at. Jedi mind trick skills, light saber skills, force skills, nunchuk skills...now if I just had a liger then my training would be complete and I would be the Master! That would be sweeeeet.
I would prefer to be both. Be a wizard and have a lightsabre as a wand.
You can do so much more being a wizard, than you can being a Jedi.
Stop focusing on Harry Potter. The emphasis is on "wizard.

Also:

Fake, but hey. Magick does wonders.
Quote by DeanESPJackson
Are you kidding, potter is a douchebag farrie along with all his bibbity-boppoty-boo wand waving fags. Can you tell I hate the whole potter trend garbage? Jedi's are where its at. Jedi mind trick skills, light saber skills, force skills, nunchuk skills...now if I just had a liger then my training would be complete and I would be the Master! That would be sweeeeet.

I don't get why people keep bashing Potter, sure the charecter is gay but he said "would you rather be a wizard?" not "do you wanna be Harry Potter?" you could have Harry's powers and not be gay. But the whole trend is kinda crap, the first 6 books were so-so (the seventh one was suprisingly ok because people started dying) but the films were just stupid and very cheesy, also he has all those powers and he used them to pass exams rather than rape his classmates ... weirdo.

/strange and pointless rant
i'd be a wizard
namely, "lord Mouldy-Vort"
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Well, just like the old days, gay just meant to be happy, and not homosexual. To me outside of any sexuality context it just means undesireable, immature, stupid, lame, etc etc etc. Its pretty open and covers a lot of descriptions outside of the sexual context, but because it can mean so many things its perfect, but even the adult wizards are pretty lame or "gay" and not that impressive at all. I just find the whole potter thing pretty juvenile, and sad that young people are targeted so fiercely and suckered into spending money on a really lame story, but of course, anything to promote reading can't be entirely a bad thing. Read on folks, but please find something with a bit more substance and quality.
I'm torn. I mean, being a wizard would be a lot easier, and a lot freer. No rules, and no being stuck in training for twenty years or w/e. Of course, the lightsaber = badass. Also, the Jedi are obliged to serve the galaxy. Wizards aren't.
Quote by Liam.
Wizardry is for queers

I will have you cast into the shadows, maggot.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Jedis may be cooler, but wizards get more freedom with their powers (enough to technically replicate any Jedi powers) and their only rules are the same as society's (killing, stealing, etc.) whereas Jedis have to be like monks.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Page 1 of 2