Firstly, yes I have used the searchbar (i thought an apparent computer thread would be more appropriate but there wasn't one) and I have been on Google for almost 4 hours now. My question to all of you with band myspaces is how did you customise them to make them your own? I briefly figured out how to put in a clear background and everything, but I think I severely need a tutorial because I'm sick of my band's page being so plain, so basically, any possible advice one could give me would be much appreciated. I'm not very familar with HTML code but I can sort of interpret it.

Thanks in advance. The link is www.myspace.com/yourethereal (not intented to promote but rather give an indication of what I need to do). Thanks again.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Search "Free Myspace Layouts" on Google, and find one which looks cool. Or go on http://www.mygen.co.uk/ I think that's the address, and you can design it yourself.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too