I was watching the first Back to the Future movie and heard this instrumental Van Halen song. I don't know what it is called, but it's when Marty dresses up in the nuclear suit, pretending to be an alien, and blasts the song in this dad's ears while he's sleeping. I don't know if it was by Van Halen, but it sound a lot like them. What is the name of the song? Any help would be much appreciated.
i think it's panama, but i could be wrong (not that i don't know the song, i just recall panama in that movie)
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
The only Back to the Future song I know that's classic rock, is on Back To The Future Pt. II, and it's 'Doubleback' by ZZ Top. But I dunno if that's the one you are talking about.
-->Chris D.<--

that's like saying you might wanna try out this guitar but I just wanna warn you the action blows and it sounds like a bunch morons trying to screw a door knob

I think thats in the second movie where he puts a tape labeled "van halen" in a tape-player.
I believe thats a special recording for the movie. There is a Sammy Hagar song (I can't drive 55) in part 2 that was played by Van Halen during their Hagar time.

Edit: Its in the first part. McFox pretends to be an alien to convince his father to go out with his mother
Quote by slayaplaya
I think thats in the second movie where he puts a tape labeled "van halen" in a tape-player.

That's it, but I swear it was in the first movie. It also said "Forward".
no, i know what he's talking about, he's trying to scare george mcfly into listening to him so he comes into his room in the middle of the night in the radiation suit to look like an alien.
he then puts headphones on George while he's asleep and puts a tape into the player labeled "Van Halen"

i dunno what song though...
i just thought i'd help the TS
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Being the VH and BTTF fanboy that I am...

from imdb:
When Marty pretends to be Darth Vader from the planet Vulcan, he plays a tape labeled "Van Halen" to scare George out of his sleep. It is an untitled Edward Van Halen original written for a movie called The Wild Life (1984) which featured Lea Thompson.
Quote by Indy900
Being the VH and BTTF fanboy that I am...

from imdb:
When Marty pretends to be Darth Vader from the planet Vulcan, he plays a tape labeled "Van Halen" to scare George out of his sleep. It is an untitled Edward Van Halen original written for a movie called The Wild Life (1984) which featured Lea Thompson.

Thank's a lot man. Really appreciate it.