im thinking of taking bass lessons at either riverside music or long and mcquade and iim not sure of which one to attend lessons too. also ive been playing bass for like a year and half and i hardly have improved so im thinking of now taking lessons

any ideas?
It's impossible for us to say. We don't know who teaches there, or anything like that. Go both places, then pick the one you feel most comfortable with.
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
yeah thats true but also would i have to know how much musical knowledge and expeirince the teacher has there?
Quote by Disobey666
yeah thats true but also would i have to know how much musical knowledge and expeirince the teacher has there?

Well, most teachers around my area always give a first lesson for free, so maybe they might do that as well. Can't hurt to ask.

Also, if they're teaching music, it's probably safe to assume that they have a good bit of musical experience. If all else fails, just ask them what they know about music, and if they can teach it to you.

Just go see all of the available teachers, ask them all a few questions, and whichever one you feel more comfortable with, take lessons from them.
Now it's 1984
Quote by diditfortehlulz
Well, most teachers around my area always give a first lesson for free, so maybe they might do that as well. Can't hurt to ask.

Also, if they're teaching music, it's probably safe to assume that they have a good bit of musical experience. If all else fails, just ask them what they know about music, and if they can teach it to you.

Just go see all of the available teachers, ask them all a few questions, and whichever one you feel more comfortable with, take lessons from them.

sounds good man thanks alot
I would go for Long and Mcquade cause its a well known music store chain here... But i don't know the teachers so just try different teachers untill you find the one you like.
Referring to Victor Wooten
Quote by Nutter_101
"Wa wa wa English is my first language, music is my second blah blah blah wank wank wank I rule, love me suck my dick."

That's all I heard in that entire interview.

My Band:
http://www.myspace.com/closedfortonight
Quote by Disobey666
sounds good man thanks alot

Glad I could be of assistance.
Now it's 1984