My birthday is in a few days and i'm thinking about buying a new guitar. So i'm thinking about a Jackson DXMG Dinky or a Ibanez RG5EX1. I'm stuck because i'm not sure which one to get because i have heard the Edge lll tremolo's are not really good. Do you own one or ever played one? So tell me your opinions and thoughts about the guitars. Help me decide.
u shuld get a ibanez s series cus the zr tremelo is the best ever
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
Quote by selkies
u shuld get a ibanez s series cus the zr tremelo is the best ever

I agree with this; the ZR trem is, without doubt, the best value for money at the lower end of the spectrum.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by impeachpedro10
its an opinion that it is the best....but the s series are some of the greatest guitars for their money

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-S320-S-Series-Electric-Guitar?sku=512503

It's not really that much of an opinion, it just needs one proviso: "in that price range" if you're looking for a cheap trem-equipped guitar with any kind of long-term durability then the ZR trem is the best bet; all the other trems in the lower end realms lack the durability of the ZR.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.