WARLOCK123
FORZA ITALIA!
2,129 IQ
i ve tryed downloading some backing tracks but for the songs i cant find is there a way of making the backing track for free.

i dont know if this is illegal or not

and if you know some free software can you post a download link
remember kids, you can't spell bass without ass

RIP Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan

Quote by _bacon_

Also, I would tap Helena Bonham Carter like a Van Halen solo.
Last edited by WARLOCK123 at Sep 3, 2008,
tdrules
UG's Fallout Obsessive
237 IQ
midi creator
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
moody07747
Digital Media Creator
4,108 IQ
Making backing tracks is legal...I think...(I dont see why it would be against any law....)

Anyways you can either download the tracks or make them on your own. To make them you have to get all of your instruments into the studio, learn and listen to the song, then track each instrument keeping as close as you can to the original instruments in the song.

I do backing tracks for members here if I can play the song. What track are you looking to get done?
I can easily do keys, drums, and some bass. I am not outstanding on guitar so most of the time you can find someone else to track that part for you but when finished I can give you an MP3 of each instrument, and a full mix with count in.
Last edited by moody07747 at Sep 4, 2008,
Jet_Black88
514 IQ
A good idea I had a while ago when it comes to backing tracks - guitar hero tracks would work well as backing tracks. I mean, if you play the game, you know that when you stop playing guitar, the rest of the track keeps going.

So an easy way to get some good backing tracks is to open up a song in practice mode, and then put down the fake guitar and pick up the real guitar.

This would work for rock band, as well...and the convenient part about this is in these games, you can speed up and slow down the tempo, as well. :O
WARLOCK123
FORZA ITALIA!
2,129 IQ
Quote by moody07747
Making backing tracks is legal...I think...(I dont see why it would be against any law....)

Anyways you can either download the tracks or make them on your own. To make them you have to get all of your instruments into the studio, learn and listen to the song, then track each instrument keeping as close as you can to the original instruments in the song.

I do backing tracks for members here but I can play the song. What track are you looking to get done?
I can easily do keys, drums, and some bass. I am not outstanding on guitar so most of the time you can find someone else to track that part for you but when finished I can give you an MP3 of each instrument, and a full mix with count in.

thanks for the offer

but i would rather download software to do it.
remember kids, you can't spell bass without ass

RIP Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan

Quote by _bacon_

Also, I would tap Helena Bonham Carter like a Van Halen solo.
fantasyh
Jesterhead
647 IQ
If you're looking for backing track for other people's songs, just try googling them. If you want to make your own, you either have to use a midi editor (if nothing else you can build a backing track in GuitarPro) or record it yourself (Audacity is a good free recording program)
Gear:
Electric
2008 Epiphone G400 Heritage CherryFUBAR
2008 Ibanez GRG 170 DX
2009 Cort KX1Q
2011 LTD H 351 NT
Randall RG 50 TC
Ernie Ball 11-54
Acoustic
Dean Markley
Dunlop 10's
Portuguese_boy
1,474 IQ
Here you go: http://guitarchaos.com/showthread.php?t=250

Just Midis won't do, they sound like shit, you have to learn how to add sound fonts to them.

Now for the legal part, it depends, just recently Steve Vai's lawyer demanded all sites that provide his backing tracks to remove them, because he is releasing an official bt cd.

So most of the time it is legal.
Last edited by Portuguese_boy at Sep 3, 2008,
w0nk001
Shred Tastic
337 IQ
Quote by moody07747

I do backing tracks for members here but I can play the song. What track are you looking to get done?

Hey bud, you think you could get me a backing track of Symphony of Destruction? Bass/Drums only? =D
http://www.youtube.com/user/w0nk001

1977 Gibson SG

Line 6 Toneport UX2

Peavey EVH 5150

Quote by poidaobi;8303134
Fiddy Juan Fiddy
Dual Rectumfrier Too Chaaan

Had an ENGRUL Powerlawl and a Fraymus Co-Bra.
moody07747
Digital Media Creator
4,108 IQ
Quote by w0nk001
Hey bud, you think you could get me a backing track of Symphony of Destruction? Bass/Drums only? =D

I'll give it my best shot, I have some time this weekend so I'll start working on it then.
w0nk001
Shred Tastic
337 IQ
Sweet, thanks alot bro
http://www.youtube.com/user/w0nk001

1977 Gibson SG

Line 6 Toneport UX2

Peavey EVH 5150

Quote by poidaobi;8303134
Fiddy Juan Fiddy
Dual Rectumfrier Too Chaaan

Had an ENGRUL Powerlawl and a Fraymus Co-Bra.
lugzz
219 IQ
here ya go dude...let me know what u think....unfortunately i had to mix on headphones....enjoy
soundclick.com/lugzz