Does any one know (95-100%) what key the following songs are in??

1.Whole Lotta Rosie
2.Bad Boy Boogie
3.Hells Bells
4.Flick of the Switch
5.Hard as a Rock
6.Boogie Man
7.Rock n Roll Train

Please let me know thx!!
I'm not familiar with AC/DC as a whole but I'd guess they're probably mostly in either E or A like most guitar based music. There might be some F# in there as well. Those are pretty much the most popular keys in standard tuning.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I know Hells Bells and Whole Lotta Rosie are in A. The best way to tell what key it's in is to play the minor pentatonic of the key you think it's in over the song, and see if it sounds right in it.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by Lil Macker
I know Hells Bells and Whole Lotta Rosie are in A. The best way to tell what key it's in is to play the minor pentatonic of the key you think it's in over the song, and see if it sounds right in it.

Doesn't always work that easily; the minor pentatonic is also in key if you put the root of the pentatonic on either the 4th or 5th of the minor scale.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
ooooo 2nd threat in 2 mins well done for epic fast spam =) only 1 needed mate =)
Yoda i be!

Quote by lzrdsixsix6
its so much funner doing it with friends tho...........like masturbation

Quote by GrayFoxz
With your post, the pit has its rightful name - the pit, the most lowest place on earth, after a 100 feet of earth and 200 feet of sh|t .
Most ACDC song are in A or E, I have played most of them. He uses the minor and major pentatonic scales, maybe with some of the blues scale, but theres just a few note difference.I believe, however, the that Thunderstrcuk is in B.
meh
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Doesn't always work that easily; the minor pentatonic is also in key if you put the root of the pentatonic on either the 4th or 5th of the minor scale.

I know it's not as easy as it seems, but it gives a basic idea of the key. It's what I use, and it works most of the time!
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by Lil Macker
I know it's not as easy as it seems, but it gives a basic idea of the key. It's what I use, and it works most of the time!

Well it's probably just my opinion but I think that the diatonic modes are a much better gauge. You could also try finding the root of the chord that sounds like the tonic but that's a whole other can of worms.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.