just bought a kh 602. be here in a few days. anybody else got one. wat the hell is the differennce between the kh 602 and the kh 2 besides the esp logo
I suppose you are talking about the KH202 vs. the KH602 (your future axe!)

quite simple, the KH202 comes equipped with EMG-hz 'pups (passive), the KH602 has active EMG's
gratz with the purchase! remember to upload some pics when you get it

EDIT: took a second look on the ESP website and realized that it was the KH-2 you ment! (sorry, my bad!)

Well, the KH-2 has a bolt-on neck where the KH602 is a neckthrough but besides that the difference is minimal! One kickass axe anyway!

Ibanez RG2228 Prestige
Schecter C7 Jeff Loomis FR (18volt mod)
Epiphone Gothic Explorer (with SD Blackouts)
Ibanez RG350M Yellow
Peavey C5 Tigerwood 5string bass
Randall RH150G3
Last edited by TheBloodstained at Sep 3, 2008,
i have the 202 and the 502, and the kh2 is made in amedyca.
ESP KH-202 emg-hz
ESP KH-502, duncan custom 5, duncan 59
1978 alverez acoustic
Peavey valveking 100 head
line 6 4-12 cabinet
EVH flange, wilson q-wah, boss chorus ensemble, dunlop brick power supply
yeah well the kh 2 comes in a neck through also. i looked at the specs between them but the kh 2 is a $1000 more. i could be wrong but i believe the 602 is a way better deal. same stuff but only $1100 shipped
KH-2 is made in Japan, has a bolt on neck, and Gotoh tuners. KH-602 is made in Korea, has neck-thru-body, and ESP tuners. Aside from the slight difference in build quality, they're virtually the same.
Quote by Steven Wright
If God dropped acid, would he see people?
son of a b***h..... backordered. said available when i ordered. 8 hours later its on backorder. ahhhh
Kh-2 is hand crafted in Japan. kh-602 is made in a production line in Korea. But that doesn't make it bad.
The ESP has a non finished neck, as it's bolt on. The LTD has a set neck.
The LTD is a bit more round shaped as well from what I can remember.
Signatures are overrated.