i play metal mostly and my favourite band (bullet for my valentine) drop c/d, so please reccomend one, dont know much about tuners so if most tuners can drop c/d dont jump at the chance to take the piss for reasons which i have already explained, kthxbai
ESP H-401FM
Jackson DK2M
Peavey Vypyr 15w
Boss ME-25
korg ga-30
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
Quote by Sakattack75
korg ga-30

+123867

does any tuning you want really.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by Sakattack75
korg ga-30

any idea where i can get it?
ESP H-401FM
Jackson DK2M
Peavey Vypyr 15w
Boss ME-25
Quote by Sakattack75
Korg CA-30

Fixed.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Any chromatic tuner should work for that -- then you can tune to whatever you want.
Quote by mikeyElite
+123867

does any tuning you want really.

thats not even a tuner
ESP H-401FM
Jackson DK2M
Peavey Vypyr 15w
Boss ME-25
eBay or Craigslist or any guitar store.
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
Quote by t0m_r0cks
thats not even a tuner

i hope ur not serious
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
I have a Korg GA-30. Lets make sure you understand how this unit works for differant tunings besides 440.

The GA-30 can do differant tunings but it is rather archaic. You press a button for each step down/up you want to go for EACH string, then tune. The bad part is it doesn't store any of the tunings. You have to set it up again each time you turn the unit on, the settings are lost once the unit is turned off.

It can do what you want, but it takes some time. If this isn't an issue for you, go for it. Besides, what do you want for $20US??

Hope this helps.

Chris
Quote by t0m_r0cks
thats not even a tuner

i quoted the guy that said Korg ga-30 and was agreeing with him.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
im confused, are all tuners the same? i thought they were different, how come i cant drop c/d with my fender needle tuner?
ESP H-401FM
Jackson DK2M
Peavey Vypyr 15w
Boss ME-25
Quote by t0m_r0cks
im confused, are all tuners the same? i thought they were different, how come i cant drop c/d with my fender needle tuner?

no, chromatic tuners show the pitch of the note. your fender tuner just tells u when you tuning is in a440
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
any chromatic tuner will do what you need.

I have a boss tu-20.

works well.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
ohhhhh, what you both said makes so much sense now
ESP H-401FM
Jackson DK2M
Peavey Vypyr 15w
Boss ME-25
Korg Pitchblack tuner (or whatever the new one's called). Korg apparently makes the best tuners, so I'd go with that.
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Using a Korg CA-30 and it works perfectly

+213891
way better than the ga-30
Call me the rap assassinator. Rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger
i just want a tuner that will let me drop tunings, and i presume this will?
ESP H-401FM
Jackson DK2M
Peavey Vypyr 15w
Boss ME-25
Tune to 440 and use your ears to do the rest?

Or get a chromatic tuner, like the TU-2 or a Planet Waves strobe tuner?
Quote by RG_FANMAN
Korg Pitchblack tuner (or whatever the new one's called). Korg apparently makes the best tuners, so I'd go with that.

Peterson make the best tuners actually, apart from rack tuners.

Korg Pitchblack and Planet Waves Chromatic Tuner are your best bets, as they are pedal tuners, but any chromatic tuner will do the job.

And don't say kthxbai and be a BFMV fan, it honestly makes you look like a douche, just as advice
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM