I don't believe in that rubbish.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
One time, absolutely nothing paranormal happened to me because it doesn't exist.

Scared yet?
Quote by saphrax
I once got chased by the paranormal et cetera. I hid in Ikea. It's HUGE in there.

lol.

alright i'll try again...

anyone ever seen a spirit or ghost like figure?
Quote by OCDeity
One time, absolutely nothing paranormal happened to me because it doesn't exist.

Scared yet?

Holy shit....you scared the shit out of me.
Went To Eloise Insane Asylum
It Was Some Scary Shit........

Tell me why I had to be a powerslave
I dont wanna die, Im a god, why cant I live on?
When the life giver dies, all around is laid to waste.
And in my last hour,
Im a slave to the power of death

Member Of The Jagermeister Fan Club
once like 7 years i was like tryin to go to sleep in my bunkbed and i looked onto the floor and there was this guy with a top hat on and he was crawling on the floor
Quote by kriss08
once like 7 years i was like tryin to go to sleep in my bunkbed and i looked onto the floor and there was this guy with a top hat on and he was crawling on the floor

Slash?
Quote by kriss08

same thing's happened to me dude!

anymore? please don't flame thanks
Quote by Stud_Muffin
Slash?

it made me laugh
I decided I want to be more like the people on ug...

Searchbar!!!

That oughta do it.

Time for a supercool guitar demonstration by herman li,

Herman Li- why is this guitar so big?

Stage guy- because its a bass herman

Quote by frottage
What's with the whole Ikea thing. What is Ikea anyway?

It's the devil

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Way to make this thread completely boring guys. I expected better of you.

I was in my neighbor's yard once and I was standing by this bush and I could hear this dude breathing right next to me. Then I ran like hell :].
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

I didn't. There is no such thing.

Aliens on the other hand...
██████████████████████████████
yeah..once I felt like some one sitting on my legs while I was lying in my bed.
I could move them and it was like some one just sat there...I felt some one's ass on my legs and I couldn't move them. after a minute or two of trying I felt like it would raise and stare at me. It was weird.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
not only is the spiritual reahm true, but more real then the reality we perceive, it does not matter if you do not believe in it or not, what matters if you discover what is truly real and true. i have had many encounters with "other" entities (non-human) sometimes nice and sometimes not NICE. its the not so nice ones i remember the most, if you doubt me there are certain esoteric training exercises that you can do to break over to the otherside, i should say trying to enter the spiritual world is like trying to squeze your head through an ant-hole' its very very hard and you should take caution that every step u take in spiritual knowlegde you should take 3 times that in your moral actions.
Gear

Standard Epiphone LP W/Dimarzio Super 2's
1973 Ampeg VT-22

Fulltone Clyde
Ernie Ball VP Jr
Boss tu-2
Boss sd-1
Ehx Little Big Muff
Fulltone Ultimate Octave
Boss eq-7
Ehx Memory Man
Digitech Delay X-series
Ehx Holy Grail
Quote by red_hot_chili18

please don't flame thanks

sorry dude, it just seemed to be a funny thing to say. i haven't had any personally, but my brother says he say an old lady in his room......a few days after my great grandma died. he was only 4 at the time, so i don't know why he'd make it up.

Also, my friends dad is a medium (true, he's john hawkins, author of the rainbow mansions) and when you talk to him, he sometimes watches a particular spot in a room, then a few days later, will tell you he saw a man standing behind you, creeps the hell out of me.
Quote by VoodooCow229

I was in my neighbor's yard once and I was standing by this bush and I could hear this dude breathing right next to me. Then I ran like hell :].

It was your neighbor.

Probably about to punch you in the back of the head for pissing in his bush.

Quote by Kozlic
yeah..once I felt like some one sitting on my legs while I was lying in my bed.
I could move them and it was like some one just sat there...I felt some one's ass on my legs and I couldn't move them. after a minute or two of trying I felt like it would raise and stare at me. It was weird.

Sleep paralysis?
Quote by Vagabond21
It was your neighbor.

Probably about to punch you in the back of the head for pissing in his bush.

I never thought about it that way....It's genius...
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

my grandparents had this house up in Vermont and i dont exactly know if i believe in ghosts or not but i saw some creepy shit there. pretty much every night id have nightmares there, but there was some stuff i wasnt so sure were dreams. one time i woke up early in the morning and tried to get back to sleep, then all of the sudden (i couldnt tell if i was dreaming or not) the ceiling light (it was like a mini chandalear thing) started spining around really fast and flickering on and off, there was this loud noise. another time in that room i had a dream that the room was filled with dead bodies. another time i was going to go explore the basement and when i opened the door i saw this old guy standing at the bottom of the stairs looking at me, i felt this really cold chill and was scared shitless. he was in a blue suit (almost like a presidential suit or a business suit) he has perfect white gray hair and an only slightly wrinkled face, i cant remember if he had an axe or not but he didnt look friendly. i closed the door and he was gone when i called my parents to go look. it wasnt my grandpa either, my grandpa was bald and fat not like this guy. the upstairs rooms always had this weird eery feeling to them, i always felt like i wasnt supposed to be there for some reason. its weird because the downstairs area was cozy and nice and felt like home. the other thing i remember is my sister woke up screaming one night, the next morining she told me she woke up and looked at herself in the mirror and saw her face morph into a grown woman, than an old lady, than it began to rot and skin started falling off, my mom had to cover the mirror with a blanket. again i was like 7 or 8 when all of this happened so i dont remember everything or even know if it was just kind of creepy and we all just had nightmares there because there wasnt any murders there or anything as far as i know, but that place was creepy

tl:dr, my grandparents vacation house might be haunted, i had dreams about dead people everywhere and the lights would spin around and flicker on and off and stuff like that, hell just read it!
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Last edited by Fuzzbox91 at Sep 3, 2008,
Quote by VoodooCow229

Wow, you really made this thread interesting.

I am, of course, joking. You didn't.
Quote by 12345abcd3
Wow, you really made this thread interesting.

I am, of course, joking. You didn't.

At least I posted something relavant....
Quote by forsaknazrael

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

Quote by Fuzzbox91
my grandparents had this house up in Vermont and i dont exactly know if i believe in ghosts or not but i saw some creepy shit there. pretty much every night id have nightmares there, but there was some stuff i wasnt so sure were dreams. one time i woke up early in the morning and tried to get back to sleep, then all of the sudden (i couldnt tell if i was dreaming or not) the ceiling light (it was like a mini chandalear thing) started spining around really fast and flickering on and off, there was this loud noise. another time in that room i had a dream that the room was filled with dead bodies. another time i was going to go explore the basement and when i opened the door i saw this old guy standing at the bottom of the stairs looking at me, i felt this really cold chill and was scared shitless. he was in a blue suit (almost like a presidential suit or a business suit) he has perfect white gray hair and an only slightly wrinkled face, i cant remember if he had an axe or not but he didnt look friendly. i closed the door and he was gone when i called my parents to go look. it wasnt my grandpa either, my grandpa was bald and fat not like this guy. the upstairs rooms always had this weird eery feeling to them, i always felt like i wasnt supposed to be there for some reason. its weird because the downstairs area was cozy and nice and felt like home. the other thing i remember is my sister woke up screaming one night, the next morining she told me she woke up and looked at herself in the mirror and saw her face morph into a grown woman, than an old lady, than it began to rot and skin started falling off, my mom had to cover the mirror with a blanket. again i was like 7 or 8 when all of this happened so i dont remember everything or even know if it was just kind of creepy and we all just had nightmares there because there wasnt any murders there or anything as far as i know, but that place was creepy

I began to read your post.

But then I went crosseyed and had an anxiety attack because of its' wall-like features.
Quote by saphrax
IKEA = Place for flat packed cheap furniture.

First of all it's not flat, cheap or packed. Well maybe packed. It's quality furniture for many styles and you know it
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Me and 2 of my other friends Experienced the same situations 6 times.
1: elijah and me see PINK LIGHTNING
2: Joseph and me see PINK LIGHTNING
3: Me and Elijah and me HEAR A LOUDER THAN LIFE MOTORCYCLE at like 1am
4: Chris and me see Pink lightning
5: Me and ELijah see it again
6: Chris and me came in contact with the Motorcyclist (a.k.a "The Nightrider") and sat so friggin still we almost Shat ourselves
7:Me and chris hear it at like 4am
8: Me and chris see 2 speeding cars in the same circle we say the "Nightrider" at like 2am
(they were like going a SQUILLION MPH...for cereal)

BTW it never freaking stormed or rained when we saw the lightning...it was in like the oddest places

ANOTHER TIME me and chris were outside at like 12, and we see this like weird ass shaped THING on my wood fence...it was shaped like a cat mixed with a pickle with no ears or a tail. So im like "dude its just a shadow"...But it didnt have one of those "shadow tail-things "connecting it to an object. Hes like "whatever it is...im not gonna look at it!!!" so we ran in to get a flashlight...when we came out...it was gone..
....THE OTHER NIGHT we saw it again, except it was a shadow THIS TIME, but...then it dissapeared again...WEIRD

Pretty ****ED UP
MichaelEMJAYARE
Last edited by Metallica Meat at Sep 3, 2008,
I woke up in the middle of the night on got freaked out when I saw my alarm clock floating. Then my eyes focused and I realized it was sitting on my nightstand.

That not a very interesting story at all.