This might be the wrong forum but I figure you guys might know;

Where would I be able to buy replacements for the little metal corner protectors you find on amp heads? I just want to change my chrome to black as a purely cosmetic thing.

The amp in question is a Laney GH50L if that makes any difference.


I'm in the UK btw.