Page 1 of 2
So today i was getting back home in the bus when this bunch of school kids got in and went to sit at the back of the bus.
They were noisy n all, i didn't really give a crap.

Until i felt something hit me in the back of my head. And i head the kids say something like "it fell in his hood" (which they were referring to the hood of my jacket) and well, i just ignored them.

Later after they left, i checked it and it was their bus ticket which they had rolled up into a ball to throw at me.

Now this pissed me off a bit. Like there were a good bunch of them and i didn't wanna create a scene or anything so i just ignored them... But really would would you do in such a situation when a bunch of kids throw something at you??

I guess i just did what Jesus would do which i think was the right thing to do...right?

And just to clarify, no they weren't metal heads!!!
I think you're overreacting slightly. They're just kids - I know everyone wasn't like that at that age but you've just got to pity them and leave them be. Afterall, they will understand when they're older - most of them do.
However, what really pisses me off is when an OAP comes on a packed bus and no one offers their seat - especially when kids are sitting at the bloody front. In that situation, I'd shout at them.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

You did exactly the right thing. You didn't get mad, and you didn't give them the satisfaction of letting them see you check.
Death to Ovation haters!
I would have done the same thing. I hate making a scene in public places.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by af_the_fragile

I guess i just did what Jesus would do which i think was the right thing to do...right?

Wrong. You should've given those bastards the thrashing of a lifetime.
You should have given them a lecture on maturity, so they could giggle about you while sipping wine coolers they stole from their mom later.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
I would completely Ignore Jesus and beat the sh*t out of Atleast one of the kids......but hey thats just me
Quote by werty22
P0nx don't even play instruments. P0nx sold their instruments for booze money. And they sold their booze for heroin money.

Mesa Gear Fund- $350/ $2,000
It happened to me when some little scumbag started throwing rocks at me.

I lost my head hoisted the little ****er up by his collar and told him that if he ever tried it again Id *inset lurid violent here* and a myriad of other threats... Ive never seen a kid run so fast.

Most of the time its not worth it though.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
next time, unzip and piss in their face, it's the only way they'll learn.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by National_Anthem
Throw the offending item on the floor in an ostentatious display of disgust. Then give them evil looks.

Maybe i could have had given them a glimpse of my Katana sword too...
Copy whoever it was the other day that posted a thread about him punching someone on the bus for having their music too loud.

Nah, don't do that. They're kids. Suck it up or get off the bus. You were probably a twat once.
They threw one bit of paper big deal it would be different if they were throwing a load of stuff, was in a similar situation a few yrs back getting the bus home from the gym i took out an aerosol can and my lighter and flamed the lot of the little pests given my size and the promise of more fire it never happened again maybe you should take up smoking and keep an aerosol can with you
Quote by af_the_fragile
By kids, i still mean they were like around 14-16...
Like they could collectively take me down...

Personally, I still think anyone up until 18 is a kid
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Harmonius
Personally, I still think anyone up until 18 is a kid

Yup, i do that too...
Cuz they were immature and although a couple of them were about my size or maybe even slightly bigger, they were still stupid kids.
Quote by af_the_fragile
Yup, i do that too...
Cuz they were immature and although a couple of them were about my size or maybe even slightly bigger, they were still stupid kids.

Yeah - age doesn't mean anything. You could be a 25 year old and still be a kid. You know what they say - Growing up is optional, growing old is inevitable.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

It's just a bus ticket.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
Quote by Fred1000000
It's just a bus ticket.

I don't think what it is that's bothering the threadstarter: it's what the kids did with the bus ticket that infuriated him.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Harmonius
I don't think what it is that's bothering the threadstarter: it's what the kids did with the bus ticket that infuriated him.

Yup, Look, harmonius totally gets it!

Its just not a very pretty feeling when some stupid as school kid throws something at you and makes fun of you...
It could be a bus ticket, it could be a rock, it could be his jizz (which would be pretty disgusting imo)... but yeah, its not what he threw that mattered, it the fact that he threw it.
Quote by af_the_fragile
Yup, Look, harmonius totally gets it!

Its just not a very pretty feeling when some stupid as school kid throws something at you and makes fun of you...
It could be a bus ticket, it could be a rock, it could be his jizz (which would be pretty disgusting imo)... but yeah, its not what he threw that mattered, it the fact that he threw it.

Kids these days...

I think ignoring them is the best thing to do. By throwing stuff, they were provoking you to get your attention. If you ignore them, they might persevere for a little bit, but they quickly lose interest.

Or you can creep them out by pretending you're dead or something.
i probably would have stopped myself from crying, got off the bus then burst out into tears and make a huge scene in public.

a man would walk up saying "WTF?" and id be like "i just got HUMILIATED BY CHILDREN ON A PUBLIC BUS!!! CANT YOU SEE MY LIFE IS RUINED?"

word.
I'm Steve
Quote by National_Anthem
Bad idea. They'll steal your wallet.

I think whipping out your weiner at them is the best solution.
9/10 times leaves them speechless.
Just ignore it, you did the right thing. However if they do it again just tell them off but then again there just kids, they'll learn.
Smite them with my mighty metalhead badassery.

In fact, since metalheads are so intimidating, they probably wouldn't have come within 30 feet of me anyway.
hey man you def did the right thing especially what jesus would have done
Quote by tommyt
next time, unzip and piss in their face, it's the only way they'll learn.

Dammit Jeff, this is serious!

anyone?
Quote by tjhome28
It annoys me when kids sit there playing the sweet child o mine or smoke on the water intro riff repeatedly
and badly
and so loud the whole shop can't hear themselves think
and with the worst amp settings possible

[/rant]

+1
I hate this "they're just kids, they don't know better" thing. At 14 you fucking well know that trying to wind people up is an unpleasant thing to do. I mean, you did the right thing under the circumstances, but I wish you'd had a gun and scared some sense into them or something.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I personally would have told them to "**** off", but that's just me. Fact is, if there is a fight (which I doubt on a bus), I would want to carry it outside. And if we get outside, after the bus leaves and the coast is clear, I would bash one of their heads into the pavement. Slug one of those ****ers in the face, possibly shattering his cheek bone. And the other one I would chase down the street, kick him straight in the ass. Pick him up and throw him in a dumpster.

Those little mother****ers shouldn't **** around with you or anything you have. **** them up if they ever **** with you. Don't take that shit. **** them up.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Next time tell the driver one of them was on the bus without a ticket.
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Marshall JCM 800 4103 Combo
Roland Cube 60
I would have handed it back to them, and told them that they should take care to hold onto their belongings.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Page 1 of 2