i recently got my hellraiser c1 fr (hell yea) and ive just been playin the crap out of it. for the past cuple days ive been hearing sum buzz out of the floyd rose. its only coming out from the g string (i sayed g-string. whatever). its only coming from that string, and i checked the fine tuning knob, the strings clamp rod, its definetly not the intonation slide cuz its not pulled towards the neck all the way. what could it be, its really bugging me
schecter hellraiser c-1 fr
GAS list...
Mesa roadster with 2/12 recto cab
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
its definetly not fret buzz. its in the tremmolo it self. its the floyd attatchment bricks and peices for the G.
GAS list...
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
i have no clue. i have all the screws that i can possibly find tightend down. my best guess is the the little metal (of course its metal, its a true floyd rose origional) pressure plate that guides the clamp rod in place. its buzz is probably chatter between the rod and that thin plate
GAS list...
PGM 301
and brandon (high potency), you can just talk to me on MSN since we are already are talking, i dont think you have noticed that yet
GAS list...
PGM 301
Quote by xFinnellx
i have no clue. i have all the screws that i can possibly find tightend down. my best guess is the the little metal (of course its metal, its a true floyd rose origional) pressure plate that guides the clamp rod in place. its buzz is probably chatter between the rod and that thin plate

Uh no it can't buzz if you have your locking nuts clamped on, even if it was possible for it to buzz it would buzz on the outside strings first. Try raising the action, unless you have some weird tuning and your g string is extremely loose it shouldn't rattle at the saddle.
ok, it dosent buzz when i grab the string clamp rod (not the nut clamp, the one that keeps the locks the string into the bridge
GAS list...
PGM 301
yeah sounds loose to me. but I know little about FR's.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
i would take it to get serviced because on a floyd (and i know because out of all my guiatrs only on dosent have one) it can be a number of things