Im Looking To Start An Online Grindcore Band I Will Do The Vocals And Am Looking For a Guitarist Bassist And Drummer The Drums Can Be Computer Programmed I Dont Mind. Any Help?
Quote by colen
wtf is a gibson fender tellecaster
im interested,what would are you looking for the sound to be like?
Gear:
  • Orange TH30
  • Framus Cobra 4x12
  • Gibson Les Paul Studio
  • Gibson Explorer
  • Taylor 214CE-G
i would be looking to do something really heavy something that sounds like waking the cadaver as i can do those types of vocals best.

wright back.
Quote by colen
wtf is a gibson fender tellecaster
Ill do some guitar work.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
if needed i could do bass or guitar, dont care, if this happens what tuning u planning having for guitars, kinda "wtf" i know lol
Current Gear:
New York Pro - 5 String Beaut
Some tom delonge green strat my friend made
Boss GT-6
Eden DC210XLT Metro Bass Combo 500W (if anyone else has this model and has any insight about it, do pm me)
I know you said you're doing vocals, but I think two vocalist would be sick, and if thats the case i'm so down for doing vocals as well. You could do scream harmonies, like highs over lows and stuff, and it sounds REALLY nice when done right.
check out my vocals if if you want.

www.myspace.com/abortingtheillusion
Quote by Smitty101
I know you said you're doing vocals, but I think two vocalist would be sick, and if thats the case i'm so down for doing vocals as well. You could do scream harmonies, like highs over lows and stuff, and it sounds REALLY nice when done right.
check out my vocals if if you want.

www.myspace.com/abortingtheillusion

ur so right dude
Current Gear:
New York Pro - 5 String Beaut
Some tom delonge green strat my friend made
Boss GT-6
Eden DC210XLT Metro Bass Combo 500W (if anyone else has this model and has any insight about it, do pm me)
i can do some guitar work, i got a ibanez 1570 prestige, and what ever amp seems to be lingering in my house, most of the time their decent lol.

oh and i drop C on teh brootalz.
i could do the guitar since i like -core music type stufff

umm the best recording equipment i has is a video camera the audio isnt bad soo....