Nah, it won't make it up here. There'll be rain, but u won't get off unless ur school floods or something.
no. it would be a heavy rain storm at best by then. look how far inland gustav made it before a strong cat 2 storm turned into a low pressure system. few hundred miles.l i live in orlando and im not expecting one. when fay passed right over us, which lasted 3 days, they gave the kiddies one day off, and only closed the administrative buildings at UCF for the first day as well. if this thing is any sort of hurricane we should have nasty outer bands passing over us for half a day being thrown off the ocean. they wont shut down for us.
Isn't there an only school thread somewhere...? You should probably go before you mom get scared and you have to move to your auntie and uncle in bel air.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I think i might get one, seeing im in VA.

As long as no homes are destroyed here and the power doesnt go out, I want a day off.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
i heard by the time it'll get to my state (CT), it'll be rain
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
haha, i was thinkin the same thing. i live around the philly area and when the remians of katrina er whatever came through, we actually had a day off, only cause there were a few trees down and power lines. but if that doesnt happen, expect to go to school.
hahaha ****in middle america/the south sucks. You guys can see your doom coming.

Us Californian, we take comfort in knowing an earthquake could kill us at any moment.
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
I live in Georgia, and people are not even sure about us getting a day off. That path doesn't show it passing over us, but there are some that do.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
No. it will only be a tropical depression by then. (presuming that the current track stays the same.) I was hoping it went more west so it would hit Florida and then I would get a day off school.
Quote by Ichimaru
I've always wanted to meet a really hot readhead so that I could tell her name is Moses and I'm here to see the burning bush.
Quote by Kensai
Isn't there an only school thread somewhere...? You should probably go before you mom get scared and you have to move to your auntie and uncle in bel air.

the OOOOOOOOOONLY funny thing on the pit.
ever.
everevereverevereverever
Quote by xConverge
the OOOOOOOOOONLY funny thing on the pit.
ever.
everevereverevereverever

The BBBBBBIIIIIGGGEST kiss ass in the pit.
ever.
everevereverevereverever
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by We'realltoBlame
ever.
everevereverevereverever

Jealous
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by We'realltoBlame
ever.
everevereverevereverever

**** you, faggot,
the majority of stuff thats on the pit is douches using 10 year old memes out of context, from *chan.
at least that one was actually used in the right situation.
is what i meant.
ps, the word filter is ****ing ANNOYING