Hey. So here's the deal, I have a choice of two guitars for cheap and need advice on which one would be the most worth it and the best quality. I can either get a blue Charvette model 270 which was high end Charvette (equivalent to mid level Charvel's I believe), it was one of their only guitars that was not plywood (lol) It's actually seems like it would be rather nice, as instead of the regular plywood bodies the model 270 is made of Basswood with a maple neck a Rosewood fretboard and has a Jackson Floyd Rose JT6. The guy will take $150 for the Charvette. The other guitar is a Kramer Spector NS-6C, not sure of materials but I think the body is maple with a maple neck, an Indian rosewood fretboard, Spector labeled EMG's and a Floyd rose. He will take $250. Not sure of the age of either of them but somewhere between '87 and the early 90's and are almost perfect condition. So Vintage guitar enthusiasts help me out here.

Attachments:
010203011610010302200808303c62e8fa296e6861660053fa.jpg
I really don't know much about these guitars, but the first choice sounds good to me.
O O

___
Quote by TheBax
I really don't know much about these guitars, but the first choice sounds good to me.

The red one?
The one you were listing the specs for... i guess the red one. Only think i don't like about it is the square head...
O O

___
i dont know much about the charvette but i used to have an 90-92 kramer focus and i wish i still had it. i`d go for the kramer it has an origional floyd rose, which will be better than any lic. floyd imo.
epiphone gothic lp
ibanez arc-300
epiphone traditional pro lp
vox ad100vht head.
vox cab