Every music video I have watched has had Marshalls in them. I'm looking to upgrade from my Crate and I'm wondering if this is the way to go. I'm not sure which Marshall yet, but I'm looking to spend $500. Anyways, was there any other Amps thrashing out? I can't really find any, of course I've only looked at a few different bands, that are my top 3 so any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks \m/
I don't have the money for a tube. I haven't been to Guitar Center in months but I've read all good reviews on some of the MG gear. Maybe they're wrong then...
Quote by HighPotency
Any marshall in that price range is an MG which are horrible wastes of money. Maybe you could find a used 5150 for that price they're good for metal.

He wants 80's thrash. I'm fed up of people dishing out 5150 recommendations as soon as someone asks for metal.

Most of the 80's thrash bands used Jcm800's and overdrive pedals, usually the Tubescreamer 808 and variations of.
Quote by THRASH N BURN
I don't have the money for a tube. I haven't been to Guitar Center in months but I've read all good reviews on some of the MG gear. Maybe they're wrong then...

well the people that review the MGs are usually n00bfaces that don't know any better. just keep saving up your money and get something that you will end up being happy and content with.
SPEAK OV ME NOT AS ONE
SPEAK OV ME NOT AS NONE
SPEAK OV ME NOT AT ALL
FOR I AM CONTINUAL
I would tell you but I am currently stalking them on ebay. I don't need you ****ing up my chances.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.