Page 1 of 2
Ok, so this girl I know is trying to hook me up with one of her friends. The only problem is I don't know the girl she's trying to get me with due to the fact she lives in the next town. My question is, shall I or shan't I proceed with this idea?

I first thought, she's probably some fat desperate chick (no offense), but it is usually a fat desperate chick when they can't get your information themselves. So I checked her myspace profile, which was private, but she looked really cute in her profile picture, but pictures hide a lot of things, amirite? Her quote thingy also says "Have Faith", so that freaked me out a little. Something else that bothers me is that the person who is trying to "hook us up" is kinda...really annoying.

What do I do pit? (no raping/fapping)

And no, this isn't a relationship so don't tell me to put it in the relationship thread.
LARGE TEXT
Fap then rape.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Tell the friend that due to an amp explosion you are now temporarily death and will judge her friend solely on looks.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by Kensai
Fap then rape.

Damn.

*Runs out of ideas*

Frape?
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
Talk to her on the phone. If you can hear the sound of gnawing her way through a bucket of chicken then hang up. Otherwise you're good to go
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Marshall JCM 800 4103 Combo
Roland Cube 60
go for it. what have you to loose but your virginity? unless that's gone, in which case, still go for it
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by rickmeister
Talk to her on the phone. If you can hear the sound of gnawing her way through a bucket of chicken then hang up. Otherwise you're good to go

LULZ! Good info For later USE!
Fape (combination of rape and fapping) You may think this isn't possible but it is. If you can cut a hole in say her hand you can penetrate the wound and also rub the tip of your pen0r. Do it!
Quote by dubstar92
Tell the friend that due to an amp explosion you are now temporarily death and will judge her friend solely on looks.

lol that was great +1000 but yea try why the hell not the worst that could happen is u look at her say **** that and drive home or u could score with a chick simple as that
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
She lives in the next town!

You must ride your family cow over there and make sweet small town love. Then make sure she isn't the town bicycle.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
go for it. one date with an ugly chick will make you appreciate hot ones even more.

....not that i would know
I did it once and ended up with an uber hot chick who Im now in a relationship with... sooooooo DO IT!!!!!! Then fap.
Fight the machine.

Quote by slaveofsatan

You must ride your family cow over there and make sweet small town love. Then make sure she isn't the town bicycle.

Ressort (Click to Help Ressort!)
DO IT
its worth the risk and if it doesnt work out, it doesnt work out
also if it doesnt work out do her friend
(then fap and rape)
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
Quote by deadspoken
I did it once and ended up with an uber hot chick who Im now in a relationship with... sooooooo DO IT!!!!!! Then fap.

Did she use her friend to introduce her as well?

If so, I might be meeting an uber hot chick as well.
LARGE TEXT
Quote by slaveofsatan

WTF!?

That is the funniest, most random thing I've heard in a long long time.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
I say at least go out with her once and then if you dont like her tell her that way just tell her you guys should just be friends.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by slaveofsatan

Make sure she isn't the town cow as well.
Quote by orcs4life
rape her and then fap

Oh, you mean.... Rap?
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

haircuts are for people in concentration camp
How can "have faith" scare you when your username is "Holy."?
Give her a chance, if you need setting up then the chances are she'll be thinking you're an ugly fat chap and if you don't like her, be a man and tell her.

Feel free to add me and listen to more hilarious jokes such as the above.
Quote by pirates_ftw
How can "have faith" scare you when your username is "Holy."?
Give her a chance, if you need setting up then the chances are she'll be thinking you're an ugly fat chap and if you don't like her, be a man and tell her.

I ****ed up my user name, ok?

And I don't understand why you said "I need setting up", I never said or implied it.
LARGE TEXT
Quote by Holy.
I ****ed up my user name, ok?

And I don't understand why you said "I need setting up", I never said or implied it.

No, it's not okay! You will go to hell for misuse of the word.
I'm just saying, first impressions. If your friend is setting you up, then this girl is going to think you need setting up.

The chick has myspace? Unless she has a laptop in the kitchen, something is wrong.

Haha, on a serious note... give her a chance. Hell webcam could give you a better idea of her so MSN rocks. And yeah, if you like her in the end hit it.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by pirates_ftw
No, it's not okay! You will go to hell for misuse of the word.
I'm just saying, first impressions. If your friend is setting you up, then this girl is going to think you need setting up.

But the girl is the one who wanted setting up...

LARGE TEXT
Tap the cow!
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Yes but as a girl if I was looking to be set up then I would presume the guy wanted setting up too as I wouldn't know enough about him as to judge. Anyway I'm tired now, just add her on myspace and do some manly stalking.

Quote by Holy.
Did she use her friend to introduce her as well?

If so, I might be meeting an uber hot chick as well.

Yes, she did. Mutual friends rule
Fight the machine.

Quote by slaveofsatan

Ressort (Click to Help Ressort!)
Quote by cakemonster91
Damn.

*Runs out of ideas*

Frape?

Frappes are delicious!
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Let me tell you about this one "blind date" type thing i did.

Alright one night at 4 or so in the morning some chick called me and was asking for her uncle. i was pissed off being that it was so damn early and told her angrily shed got the wrong number.

That day i told my friend and a couple other people about it and my friend asks,"did she sound hot?" and i said,"yes" because she did sound pretty hot. so he got the number from my phone and it turns out she was staying at our town in a hotel so he kept talking to her the reminder of the day setting up a meeting point with her (the whole time saying he was i, the person she spoke to on the phone that morning).

eventually we set everything up and decided we would all make fake names and jobs. (like one of the guys was gonna wear this white suit and say he was a record dealer and stuff) so we get that all planned out, get booze and were on our way to her hotel room. oh and we also decided that if it came to "it" id go first lol.

now we had a little trouble finding her room but eventually we found her and lo and behold it was some fat bitch with a baby and her babys daddy was in prison. what was worse was that my friend fucked up and called me by my real name which wasnt the plan cause i didnt want her harassing me with phone calls in case anything "happened".

we ended up staying and getting drunk (not her though or our sober driver) and she gave me some vicodin she had and i got all fucked up. but then our sober driver whos a little..."big" i should say, found her mildly attractive and wanted to stay longer. THEN two random ass dudes and some skank who i guess were friends of hers shows up at the hotel and an akward silence insues until one of her friends says to me,"yknow kids over in tRacy would kill you for a jacket like that" about my studded leather jacket. i found it strange being that the guy was this old black man.

we then left as soon as we could. and THAT is my experience with "blind dates".
Page 1 of 2