I'm looking for a good multi-effects pedal "something among the lines of a Tonelab LE or SE". I have a couple of things I'd be willing to trade or sell towards "the cause" lol so if anything catches your eye, PM me. If you happen to have one, but are not interested in anything, do contact me as well.

Will trade all for:

Vox Tonelab LE or SE
Boss GT8
Line 6 Pod XT Live

Here's what I've got:

Visual Sound Jeckyll & Hyde -$100

MXR Phase 90 (still have the speed knob cover) - $60

Dunlop Crybaby Q Zone
- $100

Prices Include paypal fees, and shipping in the US.

(Invalid img)

Also have a set of Neovins pup's for strat "The Fat Vintage Set" up for trade/sale if anyone's interested. http://store.guitarfetish.com/coju20nepino.html - Make an offer.

Thanks~
Just a thought, but give Guitar Rig 3 a try if you're not gigging. It's a computer program but has a really good sound/realistic effects.

I mean, obviously, this shouldn't replace a pedal or anything, but for the time being, it might be a good fix for you.
Currently reading:

Crime and Punishment
The Age of Reason
Little Dorrit

"Illegitimis nil carborundum"
Quote by Johl
Just a thought, but give Guitar Rig 3 a try if you're not gigging. It's a computer program but has a really good sound/realistic effects.

I mean, obviously, this shouldn't replace a pedal or anything, but for the time being, it might be a good fix for you.

EDIT:

The Boss GT-8 sucks. My friend owns one and it is by far the biggest waste of money I've ever seen. My 2 cents.
Currently reading:

Crime and Punishment
The Age of Reason
Little Dorrit

Quote by Johl
EDIT:

The Boss GT-8 sucks. My friend owns one and it is by far the biggest waste of money I've ever seen. My 2 cents.

EDIT 2: Hahahaha, my bad.
Currently reading:

Crime and Punishment
The Age of Reason
Little Dorrit

^^Thanks for the advice. Actually I have pro tools installed with amplitube, which is really good for recording. I'm just looking for a good multi effects to experiment with different sounds and what not, I'm by no means ditching my analog pedal board.
Aww man! I've only heard good things about the J+H! I've only got a Zoom G1 pedal, so not what your looking for I guess. Anyone know where I can get one in GB? Anyone selling?