after my last thread closed i took i upon myself to see how many people read the entire first post to prevent themselves from looking stupid.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=950022&highlight=i+think+my+girlfriend

i have deduced that aproximately 10.3% of the pit will not read the whole post in a thread.

i must admit the number is smaller than i had expected at first
Quote by burrit0
it's kinda stupid that you sigged yourself

yeah, it is.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Yeah I still have to go get school supplies too.......

EDIT: oh sorry, I didn't read your post.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by af_the_fragile
So whats the research?

10/97 people in the thread posted in the first post did clearly not read the first post in its entirety
I read the whole first post.

Because I'm not stupid and have nothing better to do.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
It would be easier to read all the way through if you didn't make all the I's red...
Weekend Warrior
Quote by Wylde14
10/97 people in the thread posted in the first post did clearly not read the first post in its entirety

its usually the case of tl;dr.
Quote by ML_Guitar09
It would be easier to read all the way through if you didn't make all the I's red...

thats just cause i searched it to find it
fap
rape
I CUM BLOOD
*insert generic pit post here*

but seriously i usually read the whole first page
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
Just so you know, I read your first post. And I found it amusing. (But I haven't read a single post in this one.)
last.fm: last.fm/thrashmetal101
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Emotionally, it makes me feel good. Physically, it makes me feel good.
Quote by andy_thomas
Yeah I still have to go get school supplies too.......

EDIT: oh sorry, I didn't read your post.

Andy- I too, am learning the art of the knuckler

and to OP- Just another reason to not trick the pit... Don't make us angry...you wouldn't like us when we're angry
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker