Hey, ive got both of these. the SH-4 comes with all mounting hardware (minus the screws for the ring). its a black cover. I want 75 for both, they are like new, instealled once, plenty of lead. I figure you can get two for the price of one, that is a pretty good deal, right? for pictures email me.

guitarzan1143 at hotmail dot com

will ship worldwide, gotta use paypal. i have a certified bank account, dealt business on here with others too.
you can put them wherever you want them. i bought the JB for the neck, and the TB for the bridge. both are relatively same output 16-18k.

i put the high output in he neck so it would give my tube amp some wild overdrive, and hell yeah it did.
so if i am looking for a kiss or george lynch ( from the 90s ) sound these will both cut it in single humbucker guitars
Quote by LP Addict
apparently you cant edit here. this same pickup combo is in one of Mustaines flying Vs

mustaine uses a jb 59 set.
Quote by LP Addict
apparently you cant edit here. this same pickup combo is in one of Mustaines flying Vs

and acutally he doenst use a jb 59 set anymore, he has his own semyour duncan signature mustaine livewire pickups.

but he had a jb 59 in his jacksons and when he switched to esp and later on to dean, he used/uses the livewires.