pre 1976 lawsuit Aria Les paul. openbook headstock, new pickups, relic, hardcase

I bought this thing foreverrrrrrrrr ago.

i havent played it in about a year, its a beautiful guitar. made in japan in 1976ish or so. still has the gibson lawsuit headstock, all mop headstock inlay with the official gibson broken diamond inlay. its Aria... not Aria pro ii. Its a bolt on neck (these are the rare ones, much better build quality than the early mass produced set-necks of the era), New ping tuners, New GFS or Dragonfire pickups.. dont remember. bought them last year. No pickguard. Comes with a new hard case by SKB i think. Im not going to post an asking price, the right buyer will give me the right price. these are rare, and the hardcase itself was a bout 80 bucks.

By the way... it is Micro-fretted. The frets are extremely close to the fretboard, the action is set up to play Stanley Jordan type tapping stuff, action is about 1/32'' at the 12th fret, no fretbuzz, no fretting out. sold mahogany body, with a sandwiched piece of maple in between, and a maple cab on both front and back. just rewired, just set up by me

Heres a video of me playing it...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx41qJEkR4k

Here is a picture. i will take alot more if someone is serious about buying this and offers me a good price.

its got lacquer checks, its got bruises, its got bumps. its over 30 years old, give it a break. its got a 5 piece quarter sawn maple neck, rosewood bound fretboard. it is a sexy classy reliced guitar.
that's a sick guitar. the best of luck trying to sell it for a good price
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
got an idea on how much.

trades?
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
got a model number for that?
For Sale/Trade:
Boss AC-2
Dunlop GCB 95

Telecaster Deluxe '72 reissue > Peavey VTX
Fender J Bass
no trades, no model number, no serial number... this was made a good bit before that time. dont bother looking up reviews.. the "aria les paul lawsuit" model is extremely vague as the same guitar lasted only a few months before they changed soemthing on it. by the way, this will come with the original neck ppickup... and dunlop straplocks installed. original strap buttons are in the case i believe.