This 4 year old is singing on tv. I would not pay any money to see her sing, because i can have my little niece do that. This is bull, proving how America is a sucker for anything that is semi cute. /troll because Cas Haley should have won.
Even if you have a very talented group of young lads in a band and perform very well. They have NO MATCH against a cute little 5 year old singing... it's just the way she goes.

Bullshit? yes
Quote by RU Experienced?
I love ham, I'm gay!!!

Buy fresh sliced deli ham and stop being a bitch. Also, never microwave ham ever, it's in strict violation of ham law.
I agree with you whole heartedly my friend. I think Cas Haley did pretty good in Guitar Centers King of the Blues contest though.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
Quote by ccam555
This 4 year old is singing on tv. I would not pay any money to see her sing, because i can have my little niece do that. This is bull, proving how America is a sucker for anything that is semi cute. /troll because Cas Haley should have won.

I think somebody is a widdle jeawus of the widdle kid on tv.
There has been a rash of kid singers trying out ever since that little girl in Britain's Got Talent, and after watching her for the first time today, I couldn't believe how she got this far. She is a cutie for sure, but sang WAY off key for half the song. I expected at least Piers to jump on that but instead he went ahead to be a complete tool just like Sharon and Hasselhoff. The producers want her to advance, thus the judges ignored the performance outright and showered her with unearned praise.
Hi!

Sig Retired.
I prefer the guy who sang Frank Sinatra covers instead.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Those violin players are ****ing sweet though.
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
Quote by maidenrulz19
I prefer the guy who sang Frank Sinatra covers instead.

YEAH!

Is he still in it?

Or did she win?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile