Haven't been on this forum in a long long time, but the time has come for me to grab another guitar and while I think most people on here don't know dick about music, I recall that they know their guitars.

Was looking for an acoustic lefty (yes..I'm a southpaw) 12 string in around the 500 dollar region. I have a Godin Seagull acoustic which I think is a fine guitar for the price, so I figured that their 12 string guitars would be a good choice as well:

http://www.seagullguitars.com/productcoastcedar12.htm

The lefty version of this typically goes for around $509. What do you guys think? Good choice? Are there better options? Any input is appreciated
I'd go for it. I've played some very nice Seagulls for their price tags. The woods are nice and the specs are pretty good too, you should be fine.
BTW, I resent that. I know my music, and even if I don't like it I can respect it. Don't be too harsh
Last edited by Nightfyre at Sep 3, 2008,
IT looks pretty good, but I've never played one so I can't say for sure, sorry
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Quote by Nightfyre
BTW, I resent that. I know my music, and even if I don't like it I can respect it. Don't be too harsh

Heh, its just when I think about UG I think about a bunch of spamming 14 year olds and the thread after thread of the same bands and topics. No doubt that there were intelligent music lovers, just not enough in my opinion.

Thanks for the advice thus far, guys