They are amazing and better than all other thrash especially Metallica and Megadeth. Dare to disagree and prepare to be dazzled.
Clearly someone's never heard anything outside the Bay Area scene. Listen to Sarcofago (early), Morbid Saint, Kreator, Witches Hammer, etc. then tell me if you feel the same way.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by kurt_russell
Exodus is better than all your crappy bands combined

crappy + crappy =/= good

Schecter C-1+
Fender FM212R
Boss MD-2
A shitload of other pedals I never use.

Quote by Nelsean
I swallowed a marble when I was 8. I pooped it out in the same day too.

Quote by stringmagician
Only funny thing in this whole thread.
You know, I have some Exodus stuff and I have to say...it really sucks, then again its newer Exodus, so its probably lost some of its edge, Shovel Headed Killing Machine, Fabulous Disaster, Tempo Of The Damned stuff...and the long ass Freebird length guitar solos and crappy lyrics and shitty vocals bother me...I really hope they weren't this sucky in their early days.
Quote by kurt_russell
They are amazing and better than all other thrash especially Metallica and Megadeth. Dare to disagree and prepare to be dazzled.

I think

I think

I agree with you but not completely I like steve souzas' voice

but we still have bands like slayer and kreator which both kick major ass
MetalMessiah is correct
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to