They just scream their little emo lyrics while cutting their wrists. How do you listen and not wish to just throw yourself off a cliff?
Dear lord this is funny.

*reported*
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Oh wow, someone has an opinion and has to tell us about it. Seriously, people like different music then you, shut the hell up you intolerant bastard
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
oh ok, you're just a troll, I thought you were just an idiot from your other thread
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by kurt_russell
They just scream their little emo lyrics while cutting their wrists. How do you listen and not wish to just throw yourself off a cliff?

what the ****?
thats your opinion, not everyone elses
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
Quote by kurt_russell

Some people can honestly relate to this stuff man. I think if anything it helps them get through it knowin someone felt like they do.
*reported*

Jeez, did you create this account just to troll? Because I've seen 3 of your posts in the past 2 minutes and it's all stupid trolling.
Quote by RoamingConflict
In Soviet Russia, GAS deals with you.

Quote by Lumiere Rouge
A reviewer on Amazon.com reviewing an album by the band "HiM", said that HiM is "fag metal".
Can someone explain to me what is this sub genre of fag metal? I have never heard it before.
no the TS
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Yeah this guy needs to get curb stomped for posting that and this thread needs to dissapear
Quote by kurt_russell

...Ok, Alexi's lyrics are absolute shit. They're not emo though.

Move along now, kiddies.
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"