Hey I have a question. If you had sex over two months ago and the girl wasn't pregnant yet, is it basically past the time that she could get pregnant? Thanks.
You had sex with her two months ago?

Dump her, she isn't putting out.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
The first thread that I believe truly deserves this smiley...

Quote by The_Paranoia

I love you.
I don't understand what's so funny.

We made love and she said she was pregnant but I told her no she's not because it has been so long I thought you got pregnant the day after
Has she had her period in the last two months?
Women get a period every month, and if you miss a period, you're pregnant.
If you sexed, had a period, then missed a period, it's probably just some jacked up hormones or something. Or raep.
Your little swimmers only survive for a few days anyways.
Quote by RPGoof
Has she had her period in the last two months?
Women get a period every month, and if you miss a period, you're pregnant.

Duh...
This thread is funny.

Listen. If she has had a period since then she isn't pregnant. If she hasn't then get her to do a pregnancy test. Though some women apparently don't really notice. Pregnancy test. She'll not be showing yet as it's still the first trimester if she is pregnant.
Quote by Shackman10

We made love and she said she was pregnant but I told her no she's not because it has been soWe made love long I thought you got pregnant the day after

wtf? made love? from a pit monkey?

that's the first time i've seen that on here haha.

but anyways, u know, there's a little something called a pregnancy test that can tell you right away if she's pregnant or not. check it out at your local pharmacy.

man i've been seeing too many of these teen pregnancy threads lately. what the **** is wrong with you guys?!!!
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Quote by Shackman10

We made love and she said she was pregnant but I told her no she's not because it has been so long I thought you got pregnant the day after

Pregnancy usually lasts longer than 2 months, y'know.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by snow blind
Falcon punch!

Better safe than sorry as I always say.

win
Gibson Faded SG

Line 6 spider III 75 watt
Of course she's had a period every girl does....

But I don't think I'm big enough to make her bleed so I don't know why she bled with her period it was really gross could that be because of the baby?
Quote by Shackman10

But I don't think I'm big enough to make her bleed so I don't know why she bled with her period it was really gross could that be because of the baby?

wat
Quote by Shackman10

I need to go to the hospital I facepalmed so hard.
Quote by Shackman10

Stop replying to this thread. It's either a troll, or someone who doesn't deserve a thread.

*reported*
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
You can't report a thread because you don't like it.

Well I suppose you can, but hopefully it won't be acted upon.
Quote by boboguitar
why can't any pit monkeys just wear rubbers?

It doesn't feel as good but I don't think I used it right when I used it I need to practice with them or something
if you had sex 2 months ago, she either got pregnant or she didnt. she cant still get pregnant from it.

if she hasnt had her period for the past 2 months, then there is a decent chance she is pregnant. if she/you are too stupid to figure that out, im sorry.

if she is worried, have her take a pregnancy test.