1 5%
a japanese guitar made in china
3 14%
i dont care as long as it shreds and the price is right
13 62%
where are japan and china
4 19%
Voters: 21.
someone i know has one for sale, but does not know the year since they got it second hand for a kid that does not want to play guitar.

It is a standard strat shape with a reverse headstock. I has a locking tremelo, humbucker in the bridge, and slanted single coil in the neck. I cant find a made in logo anywhere on the guitar. The 12th fret just says ltd or something like that but no model name if you know what kind this is and what country they made it in i would really appreciate it.

also is you know what a fair price may be let me know.
sounds like an old m-1

EDIT:
wait, you said ltd.... the m-1 is esp....
if its an ltd, should be made in Korea
Last edited by Killedelphia19 at Sep 3, 2008,
if the decription is accutate i may purchase one. The version i am looking at my buddy said will give me for $200 or $250 thanks guys
Just look at the model number inlayed at the 12th fret, if its 300, 400 or 1000 consider it, its probably an H.
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
it does not have a model at the 12th fret that is the probelm. I actually broke down and bought it. $100. $50 is mcdonalds gift cards. and i agreed to do his taxes for him ( $40) so it cost under $200 and comes with a case.
Quote by jtbull
it does not have a model at the 12th fret that is the probelm. I actually broke down and bought it. $100. $50 is mcdonalds gift cards. and i agreed to do his taxes for him ( $40) so it cost under $200 and comes with a case.

sweet deal.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
I actually have the guitar in my possesion. Here is more info. The tuners are gotah or something like that. The serial number is whithin the wood at the 24th fret. I was told by the guy who does my set up and repairs that the tremelo is a german made high quality one, but it does say esp on the tremelo. Any help on country and time of origin is appreciated. I do have the serieal number if anyone has an idea how to find out by that. All the guy at esp warranty department could tell me is that it is very old. It is also one of the lightest guitars i ever held.