why do you all look so nerdy? not even kidding, no offense, but almost all keyboard players i've seen are uber nerdy. Not EVERY one, but almost all...
Quote by K Dizzle
lol, ya. I'm not trying to be offensive, but so many are nerdy

You mean asian kids who were forced to learn piano at age 4 or people like Jon Lord?

I dunno, I think he loops pretty koo.

And someone gave him a bra?
Saint Louis Blues
You calling him nerdy?

You'd be right if you were
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
Keyboard players should be nerdy.
There equipment advances monthly, the guitar hasn't had a huge development since digital modelling came out 6 or 7 years back, and it didn't change much on the professional level either.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
lol at pics :P

and a lot of actual professional rock ones aren't that nerdy, like dizzy reed and stuff, but i've been going to this pizza place that has music almost every week, and bands with keyboards are the nerdiest people i've ever seen :P... and quite a few well known ones are too
Look at Dragonforce, everybody BUT the keyboardist looks like a nerd.
Quote by Kenny77
Look at Dragonforce, everybody BUT the keyboardist looks like a nerd.

lol, ya, like i said, they aren't all

also, i'm amazed this thread hasn't been closed :P
Quote by Uber Man
@ soccerguy6494 thx, found it somwhere and lucky it was just the right amount of pixels

@ Kenny77 Dragonforce is the worst insult to metal my hears have ever raped me with.

ya, i hate dragonforce
Quote by K Dizzle
ya, i hate dragonforce

Hey hey now, I didn't say I liked them. Saw them at Mayhem while waiting for Disturbed.
In my music class back in the day our teacher only used to help the nerds on keyboards.He hated us cause we had a metal band.

****ing nerds.
Quote by Daryl_Summers
In my music class back in the day our teacher only used to help the nerds on keyboards.He hated us cause we had a metal band.

****ing nerds.

lol
Quote by K Dizzle
why do you all look so nerdy? not even kidding, no offense, but almost all keyboard players i've seen are uber nerdy. Not EVERY one, but almost all...

I play keys and would not call myself nerdy.......
They are not my first choice of instruments

Drums
Guitar
keys
vox

I simply play keys because they are used for MIDI a ton in the studio.
to those of ye posting non-nerds... ya, i know, some are cool, i said like 3 times not all are nerdy, just the majority are
Every keyboardist I know is a girl ranging from somewhat attractive to damn hot. Most of them are emo though, so that probably skews my opinions on their attractiveness.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.

The girl on the far right? This is a local band by the way.
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"