see title.

I am bored of them.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Who the hell is Sarah Palin?
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

irony!

Yeah, I hate pointless threads...wait
------------------------------------------------------- ~ UG's Nirvana Fangirl ~ -------------------------------------------------------

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"
But seriously...who is she?
Quote by mcw00t

Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

yes, but I'd still tap that.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Quote by Rust_in_Peace34
But seriously...who is she?

vice presidential candidate. running mate for john mccain
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Quote by kurt_cobain9
vice presidential candidate. running mate for john mccain

I haven't watched the news in a long time.
Quote by mcw00t

Quote by elguitarrista3

Quote by guitar/bass76
I get tired of threads complaining about threads...

Im gunna go make 1 - brb 'k?

kk be quick
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Quote by Captain Insano
No! She's mad hot and her speech kicked ass!

Are you insane? Her speech kicked ass? The beginning was a freaking family introduction and she didn't mention any of the issues. She just said what McCain will do. I wonder how many people still don't know that she's under investigation and could be thrown in jail before election day.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
@Stroke: Really? Interesting. I personally think she has enough stuff on her plate without running for VP but still... and now jail? shes screwed.
Quote by StrokeMidnight
Are you insane? Her speech kicked ass? The beginning was a freaking family introduction and she didn't mention any of the issues. She just said what McCain will do. I wonder how many people still don't know that she's under investigation and could be thrown in jail before election day.

First of all: Captain Insano

She didn't touch on issues?

So energy plans, taxes and national security aren't issues?
Last edited by Captain Insano at Sep 3, 2008,
Quote by StrokeMidnight

She touched on pretty much every issue! And as for as the bold part above.....what the heck did you expect her to do? Shes gonna be his VP!!!!!!!!!
Quote by StrokeMidnight

I don't think she is in danger of jail time for what she's being investigated for.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
I'd blow it on her face, but I sure as hell would not vote for her. Unless I had to, to get to blow it on her face...damn
I hate this Sarah Palin thread WAY more than any of the other ones.
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux