Page 1 of 2
So im sure a good many of you guys have pets. and as we all know, the average animal is either smarter than us, or hilariously inferior. Most pets I have had have had some really strange things they did. I have a dog thats afraid of trash cans, televisions, and bugs. whenever i take out the trash, he goes into attack mode and starts biting my legs and the trashbag. To get revenge on the trashbags for their tomfoolery he tears them up and leaves trash throughout the house He barks at bugs... and he runs away from the tv whenever the news people come on. So anyways, what do you guys' pets do that you think is funny?
Last edited by landerson at Sep 3, 2008,
When my dog finds sh*t on the floor of any kind, she rolls in it. I videotaped her one time before i went to see what she was doing. Since I'm also the one who gives her baths... well lets just say I wasn't real happy about it. The video still makes me laugh though.
We put my jack russell terrier mix behind 2 doggy doors stacked on top of each other, in my bedroom, because he would tear up the entire house when we went grocery shopping.

Upon coming back, he was waiting at the front door..
Quote by nolifeXD
When my dog finds sh*t on the floor of any kind, she rolls in it. I videotaped her one time before i went to see what she was doing. Since I'm also the one who gives her baths... well lets just say I wasn't real happy about it. The video still makes me laugh though.

hah... thats a good one but i too have been forced to pick up/clean feces....
Quote by nolifeXD

VIDEO. NAO.
eh its on my phone... which is pretty picky about what i can do with it. ill make an attempt to upload it to facebook or something and then to youtube. *attempting in progress*
Quote by nolifeXD
eh its on my phone... which is pretty picky about what i can do with it. ill make an attempt to upload it to facebook or something and then to youtube. *attempting in progress*

TS wants a link to your dog rolling in poo. =]
im trying lol. my phone doesnt wanna let me send the vid to facebook via text... the only thing i can think of is hijacking my bros laptop and using the bluetooth haha.
When my cat wasn't declawed, she would climb up stairs sideways. Like, seriously, she would scuttle across the front of the step, going up in a zig zig fashion.

EDIT: How could I forget the best story ever! So if I'm playing a high note on the violin, and then I stop, she'll cry out back. We can "communicate!"
Last edited by DashBlaster at Sep 3, 2008,
Quote by nolifeXD
im trying lol. my phone doesnt wanna let me send the vid to facebook via text... the only thing i can think of is hijacking my bros laptop and using the bluetooth haha.

do it.
dammit... my phone wont let me. i'm about to jack the laptop.
When my sister was like 4 or 5 she was cornered by my uncles gigantic german shepard. His name was homer and he was something like 6 months old at the time. After homer cornered my sis he started to lick her stomach. My sister freaked out, she thought that the dog was eating her alive.
She is still afraid of large dogs to this day, and this was over a decade ago.

I found it amusing.
ok... bluetooth isnt working. suggestions?? Last time i used his laptop it worked. It doesnt even detect the bluetooth device hardware. Help? if you wanna see the dog roll in poop.. this is your chance.
Quote by nolifeXD
ok... bluetooth isnt working. suggestions?? Last time i used his laptop it worked. It doesnt even detect the bluetooth device hardware. Help? if you wanna see the dog roll in poop.. this is your chance.

1.email it to yourself
2.post it
3.????
4.profit
dogs roll in poop all of the time. Why are people so excited about this fecal rolling?
Quote by Seryaph
dogs roll in poop all of the time. Why are people so excited about this fecal rolling?

Its a dog rolling in fecal matter. are you lucky enough to see this all the time? who doesn't wanna see that?
usb ftw. uploading as we speak. this is also causing me to ignore math...
Quote by nolifeXD
usb ftw. uploading as we speak. this is also causing me to ignore math...

just think about how many smiles you're sharing with the world. =]
the pit's happiness is by far more important than one little math paper. =]
well honest to god my dog has been in a couple of movies thanks to friends of the family who are animal trainers. he was in urban legend, he was the dog that got blown up in the microwave. i dont know if it was actually HIM who did that scene though because he shared the part with some other dog. also when he was away filming the movie apparently somehow he met Mark Hamill and Mark really liked him.

so yeah uh

/thread
Quote by landerson
Its a dog rolling in fecal matter. are you lucky enough to see this all the time? who doesn't wanna see that?

Are you joking? Dogs love to roll in all things that smell awful. I've seen dogs roll over dead birds over and over again. Fecal matter is the least of it.
Quote by PrimalScreamer
well honest to god my dog has been in a couple of movies thanks to friends of the family who are animal trainers. he was in urban legend, he was the dog that got blown up in the microwave. i dont know if it was actually HIM who did that scene though because he shared the part with some other dog. also when he was away filming the movie apparently somehow he met Mark Hamill and Mark really liked him.

so yeah uh

/thread

this is not a contest padawan.

and that vids great by the way!
Quote by Seryaph
Are you joking? Dogs love to roll in all things that smell awful. I've seen dogs roll over dead birds over and over again. Fecal matter is the least of it.

I know its been previously stated... but..

VID NAO.
haha thanks. my dogs supposed to be especially clean. and she is... for the most part. no pooping in her pen or in the house (usually) no stinky dead birds etc. she just has an affinity for fecal matter.
Quote by Seryaph

once one of my friends dogs took a shit and then ate it. god that dog was stupid.
Quote by PrimalScreamer
once one of my friends dogs took a shit and then ate it. god that dog was stupid.

My dog does that a lot too. Shits on the neighbor's lawn and then... I get the bag and shes already snacking on it. Surprise?
Quote by PrimalScreamer
well if it was a contest id be winning with nolife in second.

only if youre not lying.
IM NOT LYING. goddamnit for once im telling the ****ing truth!!!! seriously though im telling the truth.
alright, i believe you. but lets get back on topic
Quote by landerson
alright, i believe you. but lets get back on topic

alright. lol once our female westie started humping our male westie (the movie-star). it was strange to say the least.
I lol'd at that. it seems like females do a lot of humping. my dog used to hump legs. namely me and my brother's. Shes settled now but it was hilarious. My mom was in denial. said she was trying to keep her balance.

Heres her looking stoned : http://photos-g.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v233/15/24/784161578/n784161578_861654_9495.jpg
Last edited by nolifeXD at Sep 4, 2008,
Once I was having sex with my girlfriend (ex-gf by now) and we accidently left the door open. Then my cat sneaked into the room and became surprisingly interested by my balls. However I was unaware of this until I felt something furry and rigid with my balls. I almost shat myself then, it was ****ing scary . When I turned around I saw the cat trying to play with the balls of mine and started lauging. My gf started lauging too, we had a 10 minute pause after that because I was to scared to continue....
my cat brought a live bird into the house, he played with it until i could rescue the bird and throw it back outside
Page 1 of 2