okay heres the deal i might've posted this somewhere more meaningful if the most ppl werent viewing this part of the forum right now. sooooo at school the play this year is grease. the music teachers were looking for anyone who could play guitar to play a couple songs in the play. naturally me and my friend volunteered. heres the kicker, they hand me some sheet music (looks like chicken scratch to me) and expect me to learn it. Now, I'm not a complete tard mind you i can pick out the chords that are listed and play along but wouldn ya know it there are solos...sooo if you guys would post me a tab to help me out a bit it would be a godsend. i don't really need the chords i just need the solos mostly. I know some smarta** is going to post at least once saying "haha you're screwed" or "you're not a guitarist if you can't read sheet music" and I"m prolly calling ppl out by saying that as well lol but i digress.... The songs are Born to Hand Jive and All Choked.....I'm really at your mercy here....i mean its not really THAT big a deal but i'm assuming theres somone in here who's not a complete a** and will help me out

p.s. i can scan the sheet music for you if needed and send it

THANKYOU
Never gonna give you up...
Oh no. Nobody is going to say guitar players can read sheet music.

Guitar players are too dumb to read sheet music. Theory is for musicians.

If you don't give someone the sheet music to transcribe, you're shit out of luck
if you have guitar pro you could always just put the sheet music into guitar pro and it'll show the tabliture as well..
"I play guitar" - Me
Quote by GuitarSpnkr
Guess who's an idiot....not me...=/

Pretty bold title, considering what you actually posted. I would've posted this in the tab thread
------------------------------------------------------- ~ UG's Nirvana Fangirl ~ -------------------------------------------------------

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"
that man is correct.
Fender '51 Precision Bass
Hofner Verythin LTD Edition Guitar in Walnut w/ Bigsby
Engelhardt ES9 Upright Bass
1968 Trayner YBA 1A MK II Amp
w/ 6x10 cabinet

www.iaminlimbo.com
i know a guy who got a full ride through college to be a studio guitar player, mostly on talent, but definitely because he could read sheet music.
Quote by GuitarSpnkr
okay heres the deal i might've posted this somewhere more meaningful if the most ppl werent viewing this part of the forum right now. sooooo at school the play this year is grease. the music teachers were looking for anyone who could play guitar to play a couple songs in the play. naturally me and my friend volunteered. heres the kicker, they hand me some sheet music (looks like chicken scratch to me) and expect me to learn it. Now, I'm not a complete tard mind you i can pick out the chords that are listed and play along but wouldn ya know it there are solos...sooo if you guys would post me a tab to help me out a bit it would be a godsend. i don't really need the chords i just need the solos mostly. I know some smarta** is going to post at least once saying "haha you're screwed" or "you're not a guitarist if you can't read sheet music" and I"m prolly calling ppl out by saying that as well lol but i digress.... The songs are Born to Hand Jive and All Choked.....I'm really at your mercy here....i mean its not really THAT big a deal but i'm assuming theres somone in here who's not a complete a** and will help me out

p.s. i can scan the sheet music for you if needed and send it

THANKYOU

Learn to read sheet music? Ask the teachers for lessons, it's really not that hard. I really need to learn to read sheet music on guitar, I can only do sax right now.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Echoplex
No it isnt, GP is actually better for stuff like this.

GP isn't free, and if you say it is then you have broken the law and a police cruiser will arrive at your house in 23 minutes to take you away