Ok, my friend had a party. At the party, he had sex with a girl. My friend and the girl were both drunk. The girl is like the town bicycle, everyone gets a ride. Now she is suing my friend for rape. Since they're both underage her parents are suing his. What should my friend do.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Last edited by dubstar92 at Sep 3, 2008,
wut.

Is this friend by any chance called "dubstar92"?
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/westaussie/

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

gather round every other guy she has slept with in court and say she would have to sue all of them too.
MIP would be better than rape, so i would say he fights it and admits they were both drunk.
Jesus. Pray there was a witness.

If the party was at his house it is some bad news. Bad news.
Quote by Seryaph
Jesus. Pray there was a witness.

If the party was at his house it is some bad news. Bad news.

it was at his house...
grok it.

SKREAM!

plead gay

edit: god dammit, beaten to it.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Quote by dubstar92
Ok, my friend had a party. At the party, he had sex with a girl. My friend and the girl were both drunk. The girl is like the town bicycle, everyone gets a ride. Now she is suing my friend for rape. Since there both underage her parents are suing his. What should my friend so.

My friend=You, yes?
------------------------------------------------------- ~ UG's Nirvana Fangirl ~ -------------------------------------------------------

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"
Quote by dubstar92
Ok, my friend had a party. At the party, he had sex with a girl. My friend and the girl were both drunk. The girl is like the town bicycle, everyone gets a ride. Now she is suing my friend for rape. Since there both underage her parents are suing his. What should my friend so.
Your friend should learn to type and use proper grammar. Then he should probably stop raping girls, or getting caught at the very least. Hire a good attorney, don't want that going on your record.
"Your friend" date raped her.

It's kind of illegal.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder

It's kind of illegal.

but he was drunk too.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Did she say no?
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by dubstar92
it was at his house...

He was providing alcohol to minors, his parents are probably liable as well since he was a minor and if she was drunk enough she can totally argue that she was not aware of the decision she was making. She was not in her senses enough to make a rational decision and that can be construed as rape.

Like I said, bad news for your friend. He will probably get quite a few charges and both him and his parents will have a very bad time of it.
Quote by Gunpowder

It's kind of illegal.

I was under the impression that date-rape was where you gave her some rohipnol, not when she was drunk.

Even still, he was drunk too.
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/westaussie/

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

I hooked up with a girl and was accused of 'rape' thereafter, but it was thrown out of court 'cause the silly tramp kept changing silly stories.

I guess this doesn't help you, I'm sorry about all this.
Your friend should sue her for rape!

Then what's she gonna do!?

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
If she was a slut why does she care?
It's not like she lost her virginity
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
If she wasn't actually raped it's hard to say. Sometimes they get nervous and admit the truth. Other times they're total *****s and go along and claim it was rape. Good luck. Technically, if she had any alcohol she can say she wasn't in a proper state of mind. Sucks but its true.

Dunlop 535Q Wah, Ibanez TS-9, EHX LBM
Mesa/Boogie Express 5:25
MXR 6-band EQ, Boss NS-2, Boss PS-5, MXR Phase 90, MXR Carbon Copy

GAS: Micro POG

Quote by Zugunruhe
this was the funniest thing ive seen in the pit for weeks.

^about me
Quote by Woogles
If she was a slut why does she care?
It's not like she lost her virginity

she's an attention *****
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by Seryaph
He was providing alcohol to minors, his parents are probably liable as well since he was a minor and if she was drunk enough she can totally argue that she was not aware of the decision she was making. She was not in her senses enough to make a rational decision and that can be construed as rape.

Like I said, bad news for your friend. He will probably get quite a few charges and both him and his parents will have a very bad time of it.

There would be no evidence in court to prove what her Blood Alcohol Content was at the time, and even so everyone's got a different tolerance and it effects them in a different way. Unless she's got some good witnesses and evidence against him I don't see much of a case. Plus if she's suing him then it's a civil suit so she wants damages or something and has to prove that shit too.
Counter sue for defamation. right now it sound like her word against his with no hard evidence. She dragging his name through the mud and it causing him severe emotional distress and he has been known to be suicidal in the past as he has expressed these feelings to you correct?
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Stop failing, and things will work out.
In Michigan, rape is if someone does not say "yes". so if she says "no" halfway through, you better pull out.

now if she mounted the guy, she can be liable for consent and/or rape.
In some states, if there both underage both parties can be charged with rape. Suing her for rape might make it go away.

And if worst comes to worst, deny, deny, deny. If he didn't blow a massive load all over her, they got shit.
well, since they were both minors and under the age of consent, neither could legally "consent" to having sex, so in that way it could be treated as like a double rape. also unless there were witness, it is gonna just boil down to "he said she said" type of thing. but the providing alcohol to minors is a different story.
i suggest consulting the Duke lacrosse team. they might have some good advice.

but seriously, do you really think the pit is going to have some awesome solution to this? your "friend" needs to get a lawyer ASAP.
Quote by daytripper75

Quote by daytripper75

The first time i heard about this i was like "THEY DIDNT DO IT!" when everyone was still blaming them.
I totally won.
Quote by brandooon
soo this is a civil suit and theres no criminal charges? He should be happy hes not being tried for rape.
Quote by RU Experienced?
There would be no evidence in court to prove what her Blood Alcohol Content was at the time, and even so everyone's got a different tolerance and it effects them in a different way. Unless she's got some good witnesses and evidence against him I don't see much of a case. Plus if she's suing him then it's a civil suit so she wants damages or something and has to prove that shit too.

Well her parents are bringing a civil suit against him, but that doesn't mean that they won't try to press criminal charges against. After all, rape is a crime.

If I were her parents I would go for a criminal case for the rape, and a civil suit for money damages. It will be her word against his.
Quote by Seryaph
Well her parents are bringing a civil suit against him, but that doesn't mean that they won't try to press criminal charges against. After all, rape is a crime.

If I were her parents I would go for a criminal case for the rape, and a civil suit for money damages. It will be her word against his.

The "victim"/victim's parents don't get to decide whether a criminal suit is filed for or not, it's going to happen if there's any real evidence to prove it. There's a very small chance of him being convicted because they need to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he raped her and the "he said she said" isn't enough to convict him of that.

As for the civil suit they just need a preponderance of the evidence so there's a better chance of him having to pay damages, but even then I don't know how strong a case she has.
LIE say that she pulled you into the room in a gentle manner while your were talking to your friends. Say you had a witness and call up a random friend that was there... It should work.