I just pre-ordered an album that's due out on Sept 12 (most metal fans know which). I've never pre-ordered before and I'm looking at the invoice and it says the expected ship date is Sept 9 and delivery's on the 11th. Am I getting this album a day early? Because that would be pretty damn awesome.
i wouldn't think so, maybe the mail would hold it until the release date. good buy though, i'm sure to have my copy in hand that day as well...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Yeah, shops will generally get big releases in a few days early so they can have them in stock for the release date. Places like play.com will ship them out when they come in so you get them as close to the release date as possible.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by Andrewbiles
Yeah, shops will generally get big releases in a few days early so they can have them in stock for the release date. Places like play.com will ship them out when they come in so you get them as close to the release date as possible.
play's been pretty slack when i've pre ordered stuff.
it's free postage so i guess i can't really complain
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
^ They used to be really good. Often got things on the Saturday but you had to pre-order quite early to get to the front of their shipment queue.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic