Poll: Who would win?
Poll Options
View poll results: Who would win?
Superman
7 16%
Super Saiyan
37 84%
Voters: 44.
Checked the searchbar, came up with nothing.

So who do you think would win, Superman or a Super Saiyan?

I personally would choose a Super Saiyan, namely Goku. He always manages to pull through battles, and if he were to die his friends could wish him back with the dragon balls and he would be even stronger because of his Saiyan trait (gets stronger after you beat him up)

Superman just has too many weaknesses i.e. Kryptonite, a red Sun, and the limitations on his power. Goku is always getting stronger whereas Superman doesn't really change.
Last edited by dudius at Sep 4, 2008,
Super Saiyan

Vegeta would wreck Superman so bad, it's not even funny
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Super Saiyan, but yeah, they'll need several episodes to power up...
the joker would trick them all into eating poisinous cherry limeades from sonic.
The rules of UG that say no vs threads would win.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
super sayan 1 would get flogged in one ep. but if he had a couple of eps to go ssj4 hed pwn the s|-|it outta superman
super saiyan. I find it odd that this is still up but my Mr. T Fighting Mr. Clean thread got shot down....
Please. Both of these are lightweights. Try running an empire and kicking people around.

Yeah. That's what I thought.
Quote by Vader, Darth
Please. Both of these are lightweights. Try running an empire and kicking people around.

you and i BOTH know that Vader without the Emperor is invincible, which is why we really can't have debate if there's a solid answer. *bows in worship*
Quote by Vader, Darth

I can't believe you're still around.

I'd pick Super Saiyan though, just because I can shoot shit out of my hands that way when Superman cannot.