So I just thrwe up. But I want some more b eer. but I heard its easier to get alcohol poisoning if you drink after puking. Anynoe know if this is true?
Eh, easier yes, that's because your stomach is empty now and your body will absorb the alcohol faster. But still, you probably won't get legitimate alcohol poisoning unless you down a liter of vodka.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
You aren't going to get alcohol poisoning off of beer. . . unless you are just extremely wimpy, the alcohol content levels aren't concentrated enough. Basically, you would throw it up and not be able to consume enough at one time in order to actually die from just beer alone. Your stomach would explode first, but because you won't hold it down, it'll just come up. One of my cousins recently got admitted for alcohol poisoning to a hospital, and he was fine and dandy, up to the point where he started breathing in vomit and it got in his lungs. . . but in your case, don't worry, and as for my cousin, it was vodka, and he's a sissy.
Quote by paranoid joker

Metal, should kick you in the nuts, after you catch it messing around with your girlfriend.
and then make a sandwhich in your house and walk out.

Http://www.myspace.com/drowningiris
Not off of beer.
A soul in tension that's learning to fly
Condition grounded but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Tongue tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I

The Sky Is The Limit
and thz ot you other guys, I finichsed off a bottle of jack first, (only a fourth of the bottle left but have been drinking beer the last couple of hours) I don't think it'll hurt, I may just puke again. thx guys
Quote by n0m0ret3ars
and thz ot you other guys, I finichsed off a bottle of jack first, (only a fourth of the bottle left but have been drinking beer the last couple of hours) I don't think it'll hurt, I may just puke again. thx guys

Wow man you are so cool!
You drink by yourself so you can brag to a bunch of strangers on the net?
Awesome!

/sarcasm.

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by fretsonfire74
The first step towards alcoholism.

lol, not alcolism juts ran out off weed last night
Quote by fretsonfire74
The first step towards alcoholism.

no its not.....
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
Nah man, it's not gross at all actually. The alcohol disinfected your stomach contents and what's left is highly alcoholic, and probably quite healthy, plus if you're drunk enough to puke there's no way you're going to taste it much.

You should really just drink the puke bro, you'll thank us later.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Quote by UndeadPaperclip
Nah man, it's not gross at all actually. The alcohol disinfected your stomach contents and what's left is highly alcoholic, and probably quite healthy, plus if you're drunk enough to puke there's no way you're going to taste it much.

You should really just drink the puke bro, you'll thank us later.

Yeah dude, everytime I've drank my puke after drinking I've never woken up with a hangover! I was weirded out when my buddy suggested it at first, but it really is more beneficial for hangovers then water.
A soul in tension that's learning to fly
Condition grounded but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Tongue tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I

The Sky Is The Limit
That's funny, lets mention jack after the manliness of drinking beer is thrown into question. . . being a recovering alcoholic myself, I don't see the point in meanlessly throwing stuff like that onto a forum. . . . I've been drunk like the past 7 years or so, and I just recently became legal to drink. Honestly, I don't believe alcohol use makes you cool, it's sad. . . it starts out at shows, then it becomes something you do by yourself because you can't handle reality, and someone drinking beer at home too ignorant to realize beer. . . . I'm not even touching this one. . . later guys.
Quote by paranoid joker

Metal, should kick you in the nuts, after you catch it messing around with your girlfriend.
and then make a sandwhich in your house and walk out.

Http://www.myspace.com/drowningiris