It's been quite a while since I last posted anything on UG or submitted any of our works. Seeing as me and Charlie have done a fair amount of songwriting, I thought I'd post a couple of our songs on here, this is one of the most recent ones that we are currently in the process of recording at the studio.

Hope you like it =]

Intro:

They all say that I believe what I hear, well that just can't be true. Cause if it was and I just used my ears, I wouldn't be with you.

One night stand, it wasn't planned, do you understand? You're just another one night stand. One night stand, let go of my hand, you were just another one night stand.

And they all say that I don't think at all, well maybe there's some truth. Cause now you won't stop with the calls, you want to see me soon.

One night stand, it wasn't planned, do you understand? You're just another one night stand. One night stand, let go of my hand, you were just another one night stand.

One night stand, leave me alone
One night stand, please don't phone
One night stand, you're on your own
One night stand, just go home!

Outro:

All rights reserved to Dan Freeman & Charles Pardoe (Yes No Maybe So) Copyrighted ©.
BECOME A FAN!

DISCO IS DEAD!

Quote by Minkaro
(Repeat until audience is driven mad)

Quote by Zeppo
Wait a minute. Your telling me your gf is related to 'The' Robert Plant?!
Last edited by Driveshaft Dan at Sep 4, 2008,