Guys, I’m looking at buying an Epi LP Custom white, with the gold trim, mmmm. I think they look even more beautiful when the paint job has faded to off white/cream-ish. I’ve seen Gibson Custom whites that have faded, but I don’t know how old they were and so I’m just curious is their any way I can speed up the ageing process? I’ve heard of punters saying to lay it in a bath of cold tea, but I’m not too keen on doing that. Any other ideas?
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Tanglewood TW15NS
Line6 Spider III 15w (playing into the MP3/CD input = bypass all the Spider processing)
Boss DD-3
DigiTech RP500

My other passion in life My Site
I had a white strat body a while back and wanted to do the same thing. I let it sit in direct sunlight for over a year and got it really yellow. Unfortunately I never flipped it over, so just the front side was yellowed and the back was still white, lol.
Epiphone don't actually make the Epi LP Custom in the bright Alpine White anymore... they now use an off-white cream colour called Antique White instead. So, problem solved!
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
It's not gonna fade quickly 'coz it hasn't got nitro laquer like the Gibsons do, but if that guy's right ^ then you're halfway there.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30