I keep waking with a hard penis having to piss,the trouble is I can only release the pressure by bending down and have no one to watch my back here in the Philip Morris home for wayward boys so the whole process is a perspiring event,drilling the virgin North and all that.
Any advice UG?
Oh this is a serious question thread locker guy so try to be of some help if there is already a hard penis thread I've missed please point me to that.
hmmm
maybe if you had a toss before you go to bed?
could possibly help
Quote by slashnmash
Sex is a brand of very tasty sweets, go ask your mother for some.
Quote by Ttenneb
hmmm
could possibly help

That ALWAYS helps.
Makin love, makin love for two, makin love for two minutes... When its with me you only need two minutes... cuz I’m intense

Proud owner of the Anti Gnome Extermination Confederation.

Give me a yell if you wanna join!!!
yeh wank before bed and take sleeping pills
piss before bed
dont drink as much?
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
tl;dr

fap
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

haircuts are for people in concentration camp
Quote by Ttenneb
hmmm
could possibly help

Yeah, but make sure it's at least an hour before you go to bed. Jerking off increases your heart rate and sends endorphines to the brain, meaning you won't be able to get to sleep as quickly. Having sex is good for sleeping though as it's basically very physical excercise, but since it's an all male school your at, good luck finding someone

Wow. I just made fapping sound scientific!
Quote by pawnshopguitars
Yeah, but make sure it's at least an hour before you go to bed. Jerking off increases your heart rate and sends endorphines to the brain, meaning you won't be able to get to sleep as quickly. Having sex is good for sleeping though as it's basically very physical excercise, but since it's an all male school your at, good luck finding someone

Wow. I just made fapping sound scientific!

haha SiGGeD
Sig.

After "bio class" did you and your classmates organize a "Celebrity Skateboard Tournament" to save your beloved "Rec Center" where "Coach Anderson" taught you how to become men?
Quote by Ttenneb
hmmm
could possibly help

Quote by boj
haha SiGGeD

Here, gentlemen, we have a rare breed; commonly called the Necro-bumper.

Shamelessly bumping threads long forsaken to the bottom of The Pit, back to the first page with highly irrelevant or an easily dismissed generic comment.

Stand back and gaze in his beauty.
Quote by soulflyV

Shamelessly bumping threads long forsaken to the bottom of The Pit, back to the first page with highly irrelevant or an easily dismissed generic comment.

You're so observant.
Quote by soulflyV

ok it sounded a good idea at the time.. but i dropped it ok eff up
Sig.

After "bio class" did you and your classmates organize a "Celebrity Skateboard Tournament" to save your beloved "Rec Center" where "Coach Anderson" taught you how to become men?
Quote by boj
ok it sounded a good idea at the time.. but i dropped it ok eff up

Aw...and I thought I'd been sigged
Quote by soulflyV
He bumped the thread again!

It wasn't me who bumped it the last time. I can't take the credit for another guy's hard work. And as for my second 'bump', is posting a reply 41 minutes after the previous one really bumping a thread? Really?
Wow, this is the first time I'm going to say this, but fap. Jerkin the gherkin will make your sleep alot better.
Quote by pawnshopguitars
It wasn't me who bumped it the last time. I can't take the credit for another guy's hard work. And as for my second 'bump', is posting a reply 41 minutes after the previous one really bumping a thread? Really?

wat

Nah, I was talking to you about the 'boj' guy.

He bumped it to sig your post, then didn't, and then he bumped to respond to me about his necro bump.

He's a chronic bumper, lol.
On a more serious level, you may have some prostate problems, maybe a small infection.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by soulflyV
wat

Nah, I was talking to you about the 'boj' guy.

He bumped it to sig your post, then didn't, and then he bumped to respond to me about his necro bump.

He's a chronic bumper, lol.

My most humble apologies to you sir. I retract my statement
go back to sleep once you wake up, and repeat.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I used to hate chavs until my sister got a smack in the mouth from one. Now I love them.