I'm building a custom guitar, and have bought a les paul style, 3 band blend pot midboost electronic kit.

Basically I want to install this kit as normal, and then instead of dthe output directly going to the jack. I want to run it through a switch where i can add in the Distortion and Tube Screamer pots.

QDD Distortion Pot
VTC Tube Screamer Pot

I presume it would go something like this:-

Is this correct, and what switch would I need to use???