I am struggling to decide between these two models. Although one of those valvekings appeal as well.

I play this kind of music www.myspace.com/thestereohigh

Sort of classic rock,meets pysch and Indie.

which do you think would be best. I will be using a Fender Jaguar. and currently a Tokai
japanese Gibson clone,but thats for sale in the classifieds to pay for the amp.
I will miss that guitar for sure, its blinding, but I am more of a Fender player really.

Anyway opinons welcome,and if you have any other suggestions let me know.
Laney
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by mcrfobtai
If you live in the US, peavey, in the uk, Laney!

+1. certainly from a value point of view, anyway. definitely try both if you can though. i prefer the laney's tone, the fact it's cheaper too in the UK is the icing on the cake. but the classic 30 is nice too.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
If your more of a fender then by all means buy a fender, I don't know how much they are in the UK, but the cleans on the classic 30 are by no mean as good as a hotrods, yeah yeah I know, they warm and dark, a defferent flavor, but fender cleans are the standard, plain and simple, and the Classics nor the Laneys compare.
Quote by Cachao

Johnbryant you are obviously a genius

My Gear
Custom USA Standard Telecaster
Peavey Triple XXX 212 Combo
Peavey MS412 Cab Celestion G12K-85's
POD 2.0 (the ultimate practice setup)
Guild DV6
^ yeah, it does depend on what you're after.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
good call, the ac30's nicer than either of those two if you ask me (though more expensive).
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?