Is it just me or is it hilarious that there's a child forum for "Metal", and then a separate one for "Nu-metal"?
I know exactly where you are coming from, but still, it's really not that funny. Some metal heads seem to be very picky about their genres.

(no offense)
My Music Videos

Guitars:
Breedlove Revival Series OM
Crosby Fingerstyle Model
Voyage-Air VAOM-06
Fender Stratocaster (American)
Fender Nashville Deluxe Tele
Last edited by highwaysalmon at Sep 4, 2008,
highwaysalmon has it people.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
numetal is not metal. never has been or will be. different attitude, completely different style, little to no similarity
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
I know! It's almost as funny as that time when I woke up...and I had toast....with jam on it....and stuff...
Quote by Missingno476
You don't just buy new strings for a BC Rich.

For a guitar that metal, you have to dissect a black cat alive at the full moon and stretch its guts into strings.
Nu-Metal and Metalcore are both subgenres of metal, but they're separated on the forums for traffic issues.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.