Ibanez RG7321 is just about your only option in the UK unless you want to import an Agile from the US.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by M3TALMADNE55
thanks guys...have an rg 6 string and is great...though maybe selling it to make way for the 7 string...and the FR bridge is just driving me mad and not too keen on importing a guitar

I've just done a bit more research and apparently you can get an LTD SC207 for less than £400 but you wouldn't have a neck pickup on that; it only has a bridge and middle.

There's also a Dean Vendetta 7 string but to be honest Deans are horribly overpriced and I don't like them anyway so I wouldn't bother if I were you.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
ESP LTS M107 or something like that? Theres a LTD fixed bridge 7 string, I know that much.

RG7321

You should be about to find an Apex 2 for under £400

I think some schecters may be?

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by Absent Mind
ESP LTS M107 or something like that? Theres a LTD fixed bridge 7 string, I know that much.

You should be about to find an Apex 2 for under £400

I think some schecters may be?

You'd only be able to find that LTD and an APEX1 for that price used but yes, those are also good choices.

The schecters however are almost impossible to come by in this country but apparently they will be making their way into shops soon: http://www.arbiter.co.uk/uk_dealers/uk_dealers_schecter.htm

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Its an Apex 2 thats fixed bridge, and its just over £400 new, so you could get one basically new for £400.

and I always see plenty of those LTDs on ebay, although I think its discontinued as a model.

Actually the one I was thinking of seems to have a FR but they might do a hardtail LTD

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Last edited by Absent Mind at Sep 4, 2008,
Some lower end schecter 7's like the Omen and Damien 7 should defiantly be under £400
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
i would suggest a used ibanez S7320. But if your not one for trems then i'd stick to the RG