After reading the 'What are guys thinking' thread, it got me thinking about what do I actually think, and then more importantly am I sexist??

I check out:-

Her face - nice face or not, rounded, classic?
Her eyes - nice eyes, bags under, too much mascara?
Her lips - Plump, thin, fish-like?
Her hair - Highlights, styled, bad hair?
Her skin - greasy, spotty, well looked after, too much fake tan or make up?
Her teeth - well looked after, brown, missing, gummy crack *****?
Her boobs - handful, space hoppers, perfect orbs, orange in a sock. Are they well looked after? Bra actually fits? Two tier tits?
Her figure - skinny, slim, curvy, chubby or spherical? Looks after herself? Lets herself go?
Her clothes - suits her style? slobbing out? upmarket, downtown?
Her posture - slouchy, upright, classy, couldn't give one?
Her eating activities - is she eating now? is it meal time? is it a snack, junkfood, a salad a healthy meal?
Her demeanour - sad, happy, angry, relaxed?

And finally her route - main streets, back alleys, rape opportunities? chance of success?

The last one is a joke by the way, in case any girls think I'm sexist or a rapist (probably both).

And the trained eye can look, judge and analyse all those thing in about 5/10 seconds if you're good at it.

I'd call it judging a person really. I don't do it for me, mainly because I don't want to sleep with men, so it's pretty pointless. So is it really sexist even though I am basically evaluating the levels of initial attractiveness of the opposite sex?
Are you examining a potential mate? No it's not sexist it's called natural instinct. Your body is designed to do it
Quote by JackalUK
Are you examining a potential mate? No it's not sexist it's called natural instinct. Your body is designed to do it

dude....this is the pit...
I see you're not using the UG black theme

Originally posted by GOD
akm_202, i now announce you, king of awesome. You may bow down to me.
That's not sexist, that's just thinking.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
I do those kind of checks on everyone I see.. don't worry about it. Unless I'm ****ed like you too, of course. Pretty sure it's natural though!
My name is Marc! Silly username.
Holy ****.

You do all that in 5 seconds...? I dont' even do that in like... 6 months of knowing a person.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
No man you're supposed to do that. It's because your instincts tells you to find a mate with good genes to carry on to your little ones, you'd be a natural failure if you didn't evaluate potential partners. Look what happened to the Platypus, that's what you get if you don't.
didn't say anything about personality. I mean he put demeanor, but it's all they way at the end. Come on man, its more than just looks that matter!
Founder of the C.F. Martin & Co. Guitar Owners club.
YOU........should join if you have a Martin.....!!!!
JOIN

My Band: Abaton

Abaton

Check out some of the acoustic stuff on my profile if you want
Sexism is discrimination against someone because of their sex, not how you prefer them to look unless that look includes an apron.
Quote by terrorbite
I wanted to ask my gf her honest view on sexist jokes.

But she was too busy doing the cooking.

ROFL
You're more shallow than sexist.

PS you might wanna look up the word sexist.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
yes,
you are going to hell

Have a nice eternity
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
That isn't sexist.

Also on the whole 5 seconds thing. I read/heard that it takes 3 seconds for a person to decide if they would or wouldn't sleep with a memeber of the opposite sex (or their prefered gender depending on sexual alignment.) It did not say if it was subliminal or not. I think it's about right in most cases. Obviously this is just on face value since you can't tell someone's personality from the way they look.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Sexism is discrimination against someone because of their sex, not how you prefer them to look unless that look includes an apron.

This.

Simple example: "I wont let her drive becuase she's a woman."
Quote by Aziraphale
No man you're supposed to do that. It's because your instincts tells you to find a mate with good genes to carry on to your little ones, you'd be a natural failure if you didn't evaluate potential partners. Look what happened to the Platypus, that's what you get if you don't.

I never thought of it like that.
Quote by G-Dog_666
That isn't sexist.

Also on the whole 5 seconds thing. I read/heard that it takes 3 seconds for a person to decide if they would or wouldn't sleep with a memeber of the opposite sex (or their prefered gender depending on sexual alignment.)

30 seconds, and it's whether they will never sleep with you or not.

Quote by G-Dog_666
It did not say if it was subliminal or not. I think it's about right in most cases. Obviously this is just on face value since you can't tell someone's personality from the way they look.

No it's not on face value...
Quote by freedoms_stain

what if it's a kinky outfit.......
^To Kensai. That's a different thing I think. I specifically remember the time period being 3 seconds because I was shocked at how fast the mind works. I don't remember the exact parameters because I saw it on TV years agoso don't have a link as proof but it had something to do with attraction between humans.

EDIT: Just found this on Google. It might be what I was thinking of

3 SECOND RULE
When seeing an attractive women you wish to pursue, it is crucial to approach her within three seconds. The first and most important reason is that if you wait longer than three seconds, your mind will engage in ego protection and try to convince you of all the reasons you should not approach. The second reason is that as soon as a women has seen even a glimpse of your motive, she will expect you to approach immediately. If you do not approach immediately, she will assume you to be weak and unsure of yourself.

From: http://www.hipforums.com/modules/Journal/viewentry.php?journalid=656
Quote by G-Dog_666
^To Kensai. That's a different thing I think. I specifically remember the time period being 3 seconds because I was shocked at how fast the mind works. I don't remember the exact parameters because I saw it on TV years agoso don't have a link as proof but it had something to do with attraction between humans.

No, it's the same thing and I'm certain it's not 3 seconds. Attraction isn't just based on someone's face. I'm sure you've seen girls with ugly guys.

3 seconds is like... nothing.

Quote by G-Dog_666
3 SECOND RULE
When seeing an attractive women you wish to pursue, it is crucial to approach her within three seconds. The first and most important reason is that if you wait longer than three seconds, your mind will engage in ego protection and try to convince you of all the reasons you should not approach. The second reason is that as soon as a women has seen even a glimpse of your motive, she will expect you to approach immediately. If you do not approach immediately, she will assume you to be weak and unsure of yourself.

From: http://www.hipforums.com/modules/Journal/viewentry.php?journalid=656

That's a completely different thing
Approch in 3 seconds? by the time you had a look you have to spear the poor women to get there in time
^Kensai: I thought it might be, but I think that's what the programme I saw was on about. Definitely 3 seconds.
Quote by G-Dog_666
^Kensai: I thought it might be, but I think that's what the programme I saw was on about. Definitely 3 seconds.

With neil strauss?

Anyways, the 3second thing is about making your move within 3 seconds or else you'll get nervous and not go through with it.
I really don't remember the programme. It was aired on UK television about 6 years ago so it isn't fresh in my mind. I just always remembered there being an aspect of human attraction which was decided within 3 seconds. The programme may well have been incorrect.
Quote by JackalUK
Approch in 3 seconds? by the time you had a look you have to spear the poor women to get there in time

Your mine! *thwack*
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
That's a ridiculously long screening process. And I don't even know of you're sexist. I mean, the definition has become a little blurred with PC bullshit. But if you treat them well either way, then I don't think you're sexist.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT