Whats the fuss about? I have just tried the Razorback and never a DB. Any differences? Any significant differences that account for almost half the price difference?

Discuss away!
Well it being bolt-on will mean it has less sustain but the main difference is in the quality of the instrument.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Yngwi3
Well it being bolt-on will mean it has less sustain but the main difference is in the quality of the instrument.

+1

Also the necks are shaped different V shaped vs U shaped for bolt on.
Quote by IbanezPsycho
+1

Also the necks are shaped different V shaped vs U shaped for bolt on.

Ah, didn't know that.
Eurgh... A Razorback with a U neck...that's just like...taking away the best bit about the Razorback haha.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Yngwi3
Ah, didn't know that.
Eurgh... A Razorback with a U neck...that's just like...taking away the best bit about the Razorback haha.

Yup thats the only reason I would even consider one. And the only reason I tried out the DB when they came out, but it was a huge disappointment.
Quote by OhSoInsane
so for around the same price, the ML-79's are better?

Honeslty man any Dean is overpriced and under spec'ed. If you want the same body style at a decent price get a used Washburn or if you got the cash check out Boogie Street's line up..